Chapter 13

Xenia let out the breath she'd been holding.
"Justin." She couldn't fathom what he'd just suggested. "Are you . .. are you serious?"

His hand skimmed up her side until the tip of his thumb brushed over her nipple, through her top. The pleasure bit through her as he replied, "I'm very serious."

She sucked in another deep breath, her mind whirling. She couldn't deny That she'd suffered hints of the same inconceivable desire when Tommy had been there last night. Yet ... she couldn't possibly do something so very hedonistic. "God, Justin, I . . . don't know."

"Because the idea doesn't appeal to you? Or just because it sounds forbidden?"

An image flashed in her head. Her, between the two men, their hands roaming her body, their straining cocks rubbing against her. Her pussy
spasmed at the very thought, and she quietly admitted, "The second."

His eyes darkened at her answer, making her pool with wetness between her legs. Resting his forearm between her breasts, he tilted her chin
upward. "It's all in your head, honey."

Her voice came breathy. "What?"

"The idea of it being forbidden. It's just something society taught you, but its not real, it doesn't mean anything. And if you want it, you should have it. I want you to have it." "Why?"

He slid his knee between her thighs, pressing warm against her cunt through the jogging pants. His large bulge pressed hot and hard at her side, giving her the urge to turn toward it, to take that between her legs. "I want to give you the ultimate pleasure, something most women just fantasize about but will never have."

"Oh." Her voice came too light, barely there. As always, she wondered how he managed to make such things sound almost normal. And was she truly considering this two men, at once? She had to catch her breath as the thought and the images in her head struck her anew. Stung with harsh temptation, she swal owed nervously. "And you want to do this . . . tonight?"

"Yes." Spoken plain and simple and quietly commanding classic Justin. He clearly knew it worked on her, made it easier for her to acquiesce and give in to her baser desires.

She bit her lip, peering up at him, still agonizingly aware of the stiff erection at her hip. "I know this shouldn't matter, because in a few days I'l probably never see you again, but. . . wouldn't you think of me differently afterward? Because when this is over, I want you to... remember me fondly."

His eyes softened, peering down on her. "There's no other way I could remember you, snowflake. Sweet. Sexy. Exciting. Brave. Nothing bad. I promise." He ended with a deep, tender kiss, his tongue twining with hers and making her pussy cream further.

She found herself lifting her hands lightly to his face, her fingers grazing the dark stubble there. Her breath came short. "What if . . . what if we were to ... to start this . . . and I suddenly realize I just can't do it?"

Only a few inches separated their faces. "Then you take my hand, look into my eyes, and tell me you just can't do it. And we'll stop."

"Really?"

"Of course" He sounded a little surprised. "Xenia, you may think I've made you do things you never would have otherwise. But I've never really made you do anything. And I never would, not if you truly didn't want to."

She nodded softly, instantly. It was true. She might like to think he almost forced her at times into the wild things they shared, but he never really had.

He just knew exactly how to persuade her. And she feared he was frighteningly close to persuading her again right now.

"You trust me, don't you?" he whispered, his dark eyes connecting deeply with hers. She nodded automaticaly.