"Why don't you love me?" 1.

(EDITED. some comments may not make sense!! <3)

The cold breeze in your room was relaxing, the soft pillow on your head was so comfortable and the fluffy blanket. You were in heaven.

"Ahh... Nothing can ruin this peaceful sleep.. " You thought to yourself. "But... i feel like im forgetting something.." you say, you shrugged it off and smiled. "Whatever... nothing's more important than sleep." you say, a satisfied smile on your face. suddenly, the door slammed open, your eyes opening.

"HEY!! WAKE UP SIS!! SAIKI-KUN IS HERE ALREADY!!" the familiar annoying voice you heard immediately ruined your good mood and you were not irritated. "umm.. also.. can you please teleport me to-"

"No." you answer, oh here she is. your sister, your one hell of a sister.

 "PLEASEE! ILL BUY YOU SWEETS!!" she says, your eyes widening and a smile was now on your face again, you yawn and sat up. "Which Friend?" You ask, her eyes shining and a smile was on her face. "Charlott-"

Then she was immediately gone.

"Ahhh.. I forgot about the first day of school." You think to yourself.

You got out of bed and did your routine, this time, doing it ten times faster with your powers since you were late. you looked at the mirror and quickly tied your hair into :

 you looked at the mirror and quickly tied your hair into :

(choose!! ^^)

you quickly ran downstairs and opened the door, there you saw Saiki. "good grief... you take too long to get ready (Y/N), were going to be late." he says. "Hey!! it's not my fault my sister didn't wake me u-"  he suddenly grabbed your hand, a pink blush was on your face and stared dragging you into a dark alley.  "huh? what are we-" then suddenly you got teleported to an unfamiliar school.

"wait, isn't this my new school? urgh..kusou-kun that dickhead, he could have just told me so!"

"SAIKI! You could have just told me to telport!" you screamed at him, a mad expression on your face. he placed a finger on your lips and a small smile was on his face. "i didnt want to tho" he says, you eyes squinting. "you're such a bitch!!" you say to him. "you call me a dickhead and now a bitch?" he says, you just pushing his finger away your lips and looking away. "hmph!"

time skip.

you are now currently behind the door about to come in, but Saiki has left you and teleported to his seat and now you're peeking through the door, seeing the teacher already there. the teacher seemed to notice you and smiled, sigh of relief escaped you mouth.

"okay students. a new transfer student is here, now please come in and introduce yourself." he says, suddenly a bunch of other people's thoughts was heard by you.

"OMG! A new student! i hope she is really pretty!"

"i hope we can be really good friends!"

"haha! another person to WOW with my beauty!"

"she cant be prettier that Teruhashi!"

"go in already (Y/N)."

you slightly owned the door and came in with a why expression on your face. everybody stared at you and multiple 'oh wow!'s was heard. once you reached the middle of the class you grabbed a chalk and wrote your name.

"OH WOW! SHES AMAZING!!"

"w-wow!! she's amazingly pretty..w-w-wait! I'm prettier than her or course..wait..is she who I think she is..?"  

"SHES A GODDESS"

"OMG A QUEEN CAME IN OUR SCHOOL"

you then closed your eyes and started to I troduce youeself. "H-hello everybody!! my name is (Y/N) (L/N), I-i hope we can all be good friends!!" you say, a red blush tinted on your face from the embarrasment. you dleomy open your eyes and looked at everybody. they were unfazed, and looked uninterested. your heart sank. "O-O-OH NO!! DO THEY ALL HATE ME??? AM I UGLY?? DO THEY RHINK I CAME FROM THE MAFIA AND RHINK IM SUSPICIOUS? DO THEY THINK IM A SUICIDAL MANIC WHO IS TRYING TK FIND A PARTN-"

suddenly, the room was filled with screams of the boys.

"OH WOW!!"

"SHES SO CUTE!!"

"CUTE!!"

"w-w-well.. maybe she's a little but cute too.. b-but I'm prettier!"

"wow..a-alright then! (L/N)-san please go sit next to Saiki, Saiki please raise your hand." the teacher said. Saiki rose his hand and everybody stared at him in jealousy and hatred.

"Hey K-kusou-kun!" you greet him, he looked at you and just nodded, you just sighing and sitting next to him. you started hearing the thought of the people again.

"OH MY GOD! SHE JUST TALKED TO SAIKI-KUN AND CALLED HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME HE IS SO LUCKY!"

"WHAT SHE ALREADY STOLE MY BEAUTY AND NOW HE'S STEALING MY SAIKI!"

"HE'S SO LUCKY"

a frown was on your face, they made you all uneasy. what if they're all lying? what if they all actually hated you? what if they were all just pretending to like you?

multiple thoughts in your head started questions everything.

"Hey Kusou-kun.." you say his name with your powers, him just humming in response.

"hmm?"

"do you think that what people say are true? am I that pretty??? do you think so too?" you ask him.