16

Have y'all watched the Saiki K Reawakened? It's pretty sick ngl.

————

It is now the next day and you're getting ready for school, you went back home and greeted your mother and sister. After you go ready you tied your hair into a ponytail.

You go to Saiki and walk with him to school, but while you were walking, you felt like you were being watched.the was one hundred percent somebody watching you while you were walking to the school. You grabbed Saiki's hand and then begin to talk to him in your mind.

"Kusou-kun I feel like somebody is watching me."

You say to him, he looked at you and answers. "Ive tried seeing the guy, but I can't see him through my powers."

He says to you, but that just made you even more scared because even Saiki can't see him. Well, you could try to see him, but your powers weren't as advanced as Saiki's.

After a few minutes of walking to the school, both of you finally made it. Once you went to school you immediately got surrounded by boys, they all asked you questions you being the nice girl you are, you answered a of them with an innocent smile in your face.

"Hey guys.. I think you should go to class early.. I don't want you guys to have bad grades..." You say while pouting and putting your arms close together so that a ring but if cleavage will show, as I said before, you didn't like using you looks to get your way, but you didn't want anybody to be near you right now.

"O-OKAY (Y/N)!" The boys around you said in synced, the suddenly they all blush a shade of red and run to their class. You then got back to Saiki who got squished by the group of boys who came running to you. "Sorry Saiki! Let's go to our class now!" You says, then you held his hand and started skipping over to your class, but while you were skipping and jumping, you saw a certain blue haired girl in front of you, she noticed you and immediately ran over to you.

"(Y/N)-chan I'm so sorry!!" She says as she bows, then you look at Teruhashi and suddenly felt a wave of evilness and darkness hit you. You her lift her up and say:

"It's fine!" Then you gave her a smile, not just a normal one but it was a smile that makes you feel something. Well, she felt something, she felt chills when you have that smile, it was a scary one, that innocent smile you gave was way too powerful for normal people. You then smirked because you knew exactly what you did to her.

Then suddenly she started feeling dizzy and then fell to her knees, you look at her with pure shock and horror in your eyes. Why did you just do that?

"W-wh-- I'm sorry!" You say, the you helped her up, she then looked at you with horror in her eyes, it's like she has just seen something so incredibly scary.

"S-sorry.. i-its just that when you smile, you looked like someone I knew.." Teruhashi says to you while smiling with little sweat drops in her face.

The truth was that she got terrified of you because she thought she had seen Takumi. She thought she had seen Takumi (L/N).

"Hey (Y/N)-chan?" She called your name. "I kind of forgot your last name, it is (L/N)?" She asked you, and then you looked at her with a confused expression on your face. "Yeah it is! Why do you ask?" You say, then she nervously smiled and walked away without saying anything.

You shrugged it off and then held Saiki's hand again. "That was weird, right Saiki?" You say, then he just nodded.

----

After a few seconds of walking to class, both of you finally made it. The classes were boring like always, you nothing to do except just chat with Saiki the whole time. Hours go by and it was finally time to go home.

"Kuu! Let's go eat some sweets!!" You saw with such an innocent smile in your face, then when he heard the word sweets he immediately walked towards you. He grabbed you hand and both of you started to walk towards the sweets shop.

"Ooo! Kuu-chan, what sweet are you going to eat today? Are you going with coffee jelly again? Because if so, I am too!" You say to him, then you gave him the most cutest smile ever, and that smile made him feel something he has never felt before, it was dangerous. But then you felt somebody watching you again, the second you felt that presence you immediately look over behind you with fast reflexes, but here was nobody.

"(Y/N)? Why did you just do that." He asked you, then you looked at him and gave him a nervous smile. "Sorry! I felt like somebody was watching me again.." you say, but you were scared, you really are increasingly scared, Saiki seemed to notice it and then pulled you towards him.

"Let's just get some sweets." He says, then suddenly you see he sweets shop in he distance and your eyes immediately shine, you let go of Saiki's hand and run off to the sweet shop.

"C'mon Kuu-chan! Your going to be last!" You say, then you start running to the shop while Saiki just thought of how incredibly stupid you are and smiled, he then started walking towards the sweet shop with you.

--

Both of you ordered coffee jelly and are current eating it right now in a table. "Hey Kuu-chan, did you see Kokomis face earlier? She looked like she was terrified of m-" then before you could finish your sentence, you saw that he was really enjoying his coffee jelly, you look at him and softly smiled.

He was so cute!!

You then noticed that you were staring at him and then immediately went back eating your coffee jelly.

------

A few minutes of eating and chatting with Saiki went by and now it was time to go home, you his went out the chair and held his hand, after that both of you started walking towards your house.

"Hey Kusou-kun! Would you mind if I call you Kuu-chan now?" You say to him with that smile that made him feel something again. "What are you trying to do? Copy my mom?" He asked then your face immidietly went to a childish pout "Hey! I just think it's cute! Ok?" You say to him then he just smiled over your stupidity, but you were way to distracted to notice his adorable smile.

"Call me what you want." He said, then you face went back to that smile again. Both of you were walking j til you finally reached your house.

You out your hand to the handle and slowly twisted it, once you opened it, your eyes were filled with shocked and horror. There was to much shock was that you fall to your knees.

You look at your house and there you saw it, it was filled with blood, the furniture was torn down and most importantly, your sister standing completely terrified and looking at your mom's dead body. But it was different, there was a guy standing in front of your mom's dead body, it was none other than Takumi (L/N). Also knows as your dad.

-----