13~

You and Saiki are currently stuck in a locker together.

You might be wondering, how did you get into this situation?

Well, let's start from the beginning.

----------

You are currently in school listening to the teacher's lesson, you look to your side and saw Saiki dozing off, you just stare at him, admiring his facial features, then you look back at the teacher and listen to him.

~~~~(after class)~~~~

The bell rang, and it was now lunch time, you got up your chair and immediately went to Saiki's chair.

"Kusou-kun! Let's go!" You say to him, then he got out the seat and held your hand, you
ran him to the exit and open the door, as soon as you open the door a bunch of boys started at you, you looked at the boys and gave them a smile, making then blush a deep red.

After a few seconds of walking, both of you made it to the cafeteria, you look for a seat and found one, you drag Saiki to the seat and both of you sit down.

You out your Bento on the table and open it, you get your chopsticks and ea-

"Saiki! Saiki!" You heared a girl say, then you look to the side, and saw.

Teruhashi Kokomi.

She went to both of you guys and smiled.

"Do you guys mind if I sit here?" She asked you, then you look at her shining self, you gave her no answer.

"Thank you guys!" She says to you, then she sat at your seat, right next to Saiki.

You then used your chopsticks and grab some food in you Bento and eat it.

"So, (Y/N)-chan! What are you and Saiki's relationship? Are you dating?" She asked you, and then gave you a very fake smile..

Once both of you heared that question, both of you choke on your food.

"What!? Me and HIM Dating?" You say, then you begin to laugh.

"No! We're not dating! We're only best friends!" You say to her, but for some reason you felt your heart squeeze.

"O-oh, sorry you guys just look like couples!" She said, then you face blush a light shade of pink, and you continued eating your lunch.

Then after all of you were done eating your lunch, you all went to class.

But Teruhashi was annoying you, because she was WAYY to clingy to Saiki, she was getting way to close to him, that happened for the whole day.

Everyone you and Saiki were alone together, she would come in and destroy your moment, that happened until you finally had enough.

You look at Saiki alone and then see a figure behind him, then that figure grew closer and closer, until you saw Teruhashi, she smiled at Saiki and gave him a hug.

You give her a death glare from afar, and then walked out of the school, alone.

You and Saiki always go home together, but not today.

You reached your house and open the door, once you open the door, you smell a sweet scent coming from the Kitchen, you go to the kitchen and see your mom baking something.

"Hey mom!" You say, then she got shocked by the sudden noise and looked back at you.

"Oh! Hey hunny, im making some pancakes! I'll tell you when it's done." She says to you, then you nod and went to your room, you open the room to your door and flop down on the bed.

You then looked at your roof and sighed, you got up from the bed and went to your closet, you changed into a pretty comfy outfit, after you change, you grab your phone and flop down on the bed.

After a few minutes of scrolling through social media, you remembered something.

You left your bag at school.

You then mentally gave yourself a facepalm and got up.

"I'm literally so stupid." You say to yourself, then you put your phone in your pocket and started heading downstairs, you out on some slippers and open the door handle.

"Hunny! Where are you going? The pancakes are ready!" She said to you

"I forgot my bag at school, I'll be right back!" You say.

"Ok!" She said back to you, then you close the door and start walking back to school, once you reached school, you started searching everywhere for your bag, the halls, the cafeteria, the roof, the class and more, but you couldn't find it.

"Where's my stupid bag?" You say, then you walked over to the lockers with an angry face.

Then you heared footsteps behind you, the footsteps became closer and closer until you looked back and saw Saiki.

"Kusou-kun?" You ask him.

"What are you doing here? You should be home." You say to him.

"It's Teruhashi. She has been following me for the past few hou-" he said, then he got cut off by a voice of a girl in the distance.

"Saiki! Saiki!" A familiar voice said, then Saiki began to panic and pushed you inside the locker.

And that's how you and Saiki ended up stuck in a locker together.

;)

"Kusou-kun, what the hec-"

"Shh.." he said, then you accidentally moved, making your knee hit his crotch, he groaned making you confused, then you look down and see where your knee is, you blush a deep shade of red.

"I'm sorry!" You whispered to him, then tried to move your knee away from his crotch, but oh noo, that didn't work.

It just made it wayyy worse, he softly moaned making you blush way more that you already are.

Then, you heared Teruhashi's voice getting closer and closer.

"Saiki! Saiki! Where are you?" She asked, then her footsteps were right next to us.

"I swear, Saiki was just here a moment ago." She said, the her footsteps started getting further and further until it faded.

You sigh in realize, and Saiki tried to get off the locker, but it didnt work.

Then, you accidentally moved your knee again, making him close his eyes and moan with his real voice.

You blush a really feel shade of red and apologize at him, then your arm accidentally moved, making him trip a little, and then his knee moved to your area.

You sqeek and blush more, you also look at Saiki and he had tint of red in his face.

Both of you made eye contact, and both of you had lust in your eyes.

You looked at his lips, and you wanted to kiss it, it looked amazing, you went closer and closer to his lips, until the door opened.

"(Y/N)?" A boy asked, then you over and saw Kaido with your bag.

"Oh my gosh! Kaido-kun! I thought we were going to be stuck there forever!" You said to him.

"We?" He asked, then you looked around to see Saiki, and he wasn't there.

"Oh, uh nevermind." You said, then you grabbed your bag, and waved goodbye to Kaido.

You wore you bag and went outside of school, then it hit you.

You did THAT to Saiki.

"Yo." A voice said to you, then you looked back and saw Saiki, then you turned completely red.

1212 words~