15~

After hours of talking with Saiki, it is now really late in the night.

You check the time and got shocked.

"Oh! Kuu! I need to go home now, my mom is probably worried.." you say then you got back up, but as soon as you got back up, your legs were feeling weak, then you fell.

"Ow.." you say, then you look up and saw Saiki, he put his had infront of you and you grabbed it to get up.

once you got up, you fell again.

"Uhm.. why can't I get up?" You ask yourself, then suddenly Saiki grabbed you up, bridal style.

"SAIKI!" You scream out of shocked, then he put you on his bed.

"Saiki what the fu—" just when you were about to say that word, he blocked it off using his powers.

"Teruhashi is doing something to you." He says with a serious voice.

"Bruh, isn't that kinda obvious?" You say to him while you lie down in his bed.

"I think she might be the one in those creepy dreams you have." He says to you, then you look at him with a shocked face.

"Wha—" then you suddenly remember it, the blue hair, the skinny body, the voice, and then when you slapped her in your dream when you went to school she had a red mark on her face.

"OH MY GOSH IM SUCH A HECKING IDIOT!" You say to yourself, then you proceed to burry you face onto Saiki's pillow, you took your face out the pillow for a second and said something.

"It is her! But wait—" then suddenly you remember something, didn't she say that she was the one who made your scar? So that little girl back then was SHE WAS KOKOMI TERUHASHI!

"Oh my gosh, she was the one who made my scar." You say, then you roll on Saiki's bed, facing him"I need to meet her in my dreams." you say immediately to him.

"Then sleep." he says to you then you looked at him with unsurprised face. "Wow I totally didn't know that." You say to him, then you start giggling. You lay your head on his pillow and start playing with your phone, he layed down next to you and just looked at you until he fell asleep

-------------------

After an hour of playing with your phone, you got tired so you fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello (Y/N)! I didn't see you for a while." The masked girl said, you looked at her and smirked. "Hello!" You say with a cheerful face, you then walked towards with a smile still on your face.

"Good evening Kokomi." You say the last part in a serious tone, then you grabbed her mask and pulled it out her face.

You looked at her and saw a Kokomi Teruhashi, her eyes were fillied with fear and suprise.

"Wha-- ho--" she asked, but then you looked at her and began talking. "Tch, you were way to obvious." You say to her then suddenly she grabbed a knife from her pocket.

"I think it's time to wake up!" She says, then she swinger her knife and towards you, you dodged it and looked at her. "JUST LET ME STAB YOU BITCH!" She says, then she began swinging her knife to you faster and faster, but you kept dodging it. She got extremely close to stabbing you, but you grabbed the knife.

"UGH!" She says in frustration, she the fell to her knees and covered her face. You got down and saw her.

"Why did you do this." You say to her, then she looks at you in the eyes.

"Because you stole everything from me!" She says, then she took her hand and slapped you. You felt your face and it hurted, you looked at her and she started crying.

"I just want my reputation back.." she says, then she starts crying. "Hey.. hit me." You say to her. She looks at you with a confused face. "You hate me, right? Then let out all your anger." You say to her, then she put her hand in a fist and began swinging it towards you, but just as she was about to hit you. She stopped.

"W-why.." she says as she starts crying more. She then puts her hands on her face and starts sobbing.

"Why are you so nice!?" She screams at you. "EVERYTHING I'VE DONE TO YOU AND YOU'RE STILL SO NICE TO ME! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO HATE ME!" She says while screaming at your face. You being the nice person you are, you accepted all of her words.

"Where did you even get the power to do this?" You ask her, then she looks at you. "I-i got it from a random person on the streets.." she says to you, then you look at her in shock. "What!? That's so dangerous!" You say to her.

"I know.." she says, then suddenly she held your hand. "Here have your powers back" she says to you, then suddenly you feel a large amount of energy enter your body. After the sensation stops she looks at you and had a face of guilt.

"I'm sorry.. I just wanted Saiki." She says to you as she looks to the side of the dark room that both of you are in. "Saiki?" You say to her, then she nods, suddenly she grabbed a knife and stabbed herself, you got shocked and tried to stop her. "Sorry (Y/N) by its time to wake up." She says to you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You then wake up and saw that Saiki was trying to wake you up. "H-huh?" You say.

"You've been sleep talking for a while." He says, then you look at him.

"Oh what? Really?!" You say to him "did you even hear me?"

"Of course I did!"  You say to him.

----------------

Heyyo! Sorry for not updating I kind of just loss my mood to write this but now I'm back! <3