12~

You close the TV and sit at the floor in shock, then you heared a familiar girl voice running down the stairs.

"(Y/N)!!!" She screamed, she then went down the stairs as fast as possible, she came to you and showed you her phone.

"D-dad i-is s-still a-alive" she said while, then she continued breathing heavily, you mom then woke up and looked at you both.

"H-huh?" She said while stretching, your sister immediately ran over to her and showed her the phone.

She got shocked and sat there in shock.

"W-what..? T-thats not p-possible" she said, then after that she was having a panic attack.

"M-mom?" You ask him, then you saw her breathing heavily and panicking.

"Sis! Get water or something!!" You screamed, you then went closer to your Mon and used your powers to blow wind at her, so she could breathe.

You sister came in with the water and you immediately grabbed it, you gave it to your mother and she drank it all.

She then dropped the glass on the floor making you shocked.

"M-mo-" you were suppose to ask her whats wrong but then you got cut off by her.

"I'm gonna die." She said with no hesitation, you looked at her with worry, and she looks at you holding back her sadness.

"What do you mean?" Your sister said with tears rolling down her face, you look at her crying and see how hurt she is, she was with mom and both of them were always together.

"Guys, you knew I killed your father, right?" She said those words, when you heared that you felt hurt.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Continuation of the part where your mother hit your father with the glass full of butterflies also btw you were 6 there)

"(Y/N) (L/N) RUN!" Your father screamed at you, you ran and you ran until you bumped into Saiki.

"(Y/N)?" He asked, you looked at him with some blood in your face, and eyes dripping down with tears.

He looked at you with worried eyes, so he grabbed your hand and teleported to his house.

~~~~(with your mom)~~~

She smashed him with the glass bottle, shattering the glass, making him bleed, she looked at him with a crazy smile, she looked insane, she then dropped the shattered glass and started laughing while being insane, she was going insane.

She laughed and laughed, until your father slapped her and she looked at him with still a smile on her face.

"W-why a-are you d-doing t-this..?" He asked her, she looked at him and got closer and closer to his bloody body.

"Well.. my mom always said to collect butterflies.." she said while smiling, then she formed her hands into a fist and then let go, then there was a purple butterfly in her hand, the butterfly flew away and she smiled.

"Sorry hunny.. she told me to do it.." she said, then a tear came out from her eye.

"I'll kill you." He said, with such an angry face expression.

She looked at him and smirked.

"Sure.. I'll wait for that day." She said, then she walked away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"He said he'll kill me.." she said to both of you, she smiled but you can clearly see how fake that is, so you read her mind.

"I'll just die that way."

Those words made you shocked.

"Mom.." you said to her.

"I-i l-lov-ve y-you" you said, for some reason that words came out of your mouth, you didn't want her to die, she was your mom! She is the reason your alive.

she looked at you and smiled, she had the biggest smile ever, she pulled you close and hugged you, she looked at your sister and she commanded her to come here.

Both of you pulled away from the hug.

"Guys.. collect butterflies, alright?" She said to both of you, both of you were confused but both of you agreed.

both of you went back to your rooms and relaxed.

"Butterflies, butterflies.. why is it so important to her..?" You ask yourself, then you went to your bedroom window and opened the curtains.

Once you opened it, you saw Saiki dozing off in his room, you smile and you open the window.

"Kusou-kun!!" You scream hoping to get his attention, he looked at the window and opened it.

You wave and smile, he looked at you and when he saw your cute smile, he looked away and blushed.

761 words~