11~

You got out the bed and breathe heavily, you heared your door open and saw your sister,

"Oh you're awake already." She then closed the door again and walked to her room, when she closed the room, she sighed and ran back to her room, she layed on the bed and put her head in the pillow, she wanted to scream and cry.

Why you ask?

It because she just found out something, she was adopted, and no one told her, they lied, and that's all they did, they lied.

They lied that they were happy, they lied that they were fine, they lied.

She got up the bed and grabbed their 'perfect family's picture and slammed it onto the ground making the glass shatter everywhere, tears fell from her face to the floor, you and your mother came in the room quickly and see her crying with your family picture there on the ground, shattered.

"Sis..?" You ask her worried, she looks at you sobbing, your mom looks at her with a worried face.

"Why.. WHY? WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!?" she screams at you and your mother crying

"ALL THOSE YEARS YOU LIED TO ME!" She screams while crying, she

"Ariku.." you say her name, trying to get attention.

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME!?" She says to both of you with a sad and angry face.

"Ariku.." you say to her but slightly louder, tears slowly started to fall from your face, you didn't want this to happen, you didn't think she would notice.

"WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT ME BEIBG ADOPTE-" Then she got cut off

"ARIKU (L/N)!" You snapped, she got shocked by the sudden scream that you gave, so she stopped talking.

"ARIKU (L/N), STOP IT! YOU ARE A PART OF THIS FAMILY! JUST BECAUSE YOUR ADOPTED DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT BE HAPPY, WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE, WE HID IT FROM YOU BECAUSE WE WEREN'T READY TO TELL YOU!" You scream at her, making her shocked, she fell to the ground and just continued crying.

you wanted to get out of this situation, so you ran, you ran all the way to Saiki's house.

~~~~

You ring the doorbell of his house waiting for an answer, until you saw the tall pink haired boy answered the door, he had a confused look on his face, because he was probably confused why you were ringing the doorbell this early, you look at him with your sad face and holding your tears.

.
"(Y/N)?" He asked you.

"K-kusou-kun..." You tried to speak, but you couldn't, you completely broke into tears and you sobbed quietly, you were trying to wipe it off, but your tears just kept on going down your face.

" You tried to speak, but you couldn't, you completely broke into tears and you sobbed quietly, you were trying to wipe it off, but your tears just kept on going down your face