19

Saiki was nice, he was good looking, he helped you and is always there for you. You loved him so much, you just wanted you and him to be happy together.

"Mmm! The coffee jelly is so good!" You say with a huge grin on your face, Saiki ate his and he didn't exchange any words, he was just enjoying his coffee jelly while hearing your soft and feminine voice.

You were energetic, incredibly nice, and good looking. Saiki had fallen for you.

"Kuu-chan!" You say, his attention gazed towards you. A smile was on your face and that made him react with a small pink blush on his face, your smile was addicting, everybody in the world could agree. Your smile was beautiful.

"Kuu-channnnnnnn." You say, a pout on your face. "Why did your mood change so fast?" He asked, you not answering. "Kuu-chan I want more food." You say, a blank expression was on his face. "Of course." He says. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" You answer back.

"Are you calling me fat?" You say with a slight offended look on your face. "No, not really. You just eat too much." He says, an angry expression now on your face. "Kuu-chan!!" You say, smashing your hand on both the table, his leftover coffee jelly flying in the air.

Saiki was suprised, annoyed, and in panic. He needed the coffee jelly right this instant.

He quickly grabbed the container his jelly was in and landed perfectly in it. "Yare Yare, you almost made me drop my coffee jell-"

"Good! You said I eat too much! Well I kind of do...but that's not the point!" You say, Saiki was unamused by your actions, he was used to you being childish. He didn't hate it, he actually liked it. He liked it when you weren't thinking about worrying stuff, he just really wanted you to be happy.

While you were busy whining about how you were still hungry, you felt a slight vibration in your pocket.

"Oh wait a sec kuu." You say, him just taking another bite of his slightly bitter but sweet jelly. You took the phone from your pocket and saw who it was.

Teruhashi:

Hey! (Y/N) 💖.

Sorry for minding you but I just wanted to ask if you're fine. I know I'm not the one to talk but I heard what happened to your house, I'm really sorry to hear it.

(Y/N):

Helloooo! I'm perfectly fine, I'm staying in kuu-chans house right now. His parents are really kind! Thanks for worrying about me, and I'm sorry for making you worry.

She replied back and of course you had to say bye to her. She had changed, she was kind to you. She really did appreciate her kindness and felt extremely guilty for what she did, she was jealous, a woman's jealousy was scary. Really scary.

A few more vibrations went off your phone and you sighed. "Sorry kuu-chan! I have to reply to these messages!" You say, a frown quickly made a way on your face. You placed both of your hands on your cheeks and sighed. "If only I wasn't so popular and pretty!~" you say, obviously joking. "You're perfect just they way you are." You heard a faint voice say, you took a moment to process the words he just said.

And after you did, a red blush made its way in your face. "H-h-huhhhh!?!?!" You say outloud, you placed the phone on your face and started aggressively typing on the keyboard to reply to the messages.

"T-thanks for yhe compliment or whatever... I-its not like I'm blushing or a-anything...!!" random words came out from your mouthe. You were incredibly flustered by his words.

A small smile made its way onto the pink haired as he finished his coffee jelly. "Cute." He thought to himself.

But then he realized that was a huge mistake after seeing an ever more redder red on your face.

-
Hey guys! I'm gonna start updating this book now for reals. I decided that I will do wholesome chapters to because it's been kind of angsty lately, I hope youll all enjoy this book! 💖