" Why don't you love me? „ 4.

(heavily edited, comments may not make sense.)

"thanks kusou-kun!" you thank him while chering in the coffee jelly he fed you. "I'm going to go to the bathroom now." you say, standing up. it was a nice and a quiet hall, nobody there. "ahh.. how peacefu-" before you could say anything, you were cut off by a bunch of boys waiting for you, or teruhashi. "..?!?" a shocked expression was in your face as you quickly hid behind the wall. "goddamit!"

.
kusou's pov.

"godammit!" I hear a familiar voice say, a small smile formed up my face. "must be hard being beautiful." I joke. I finish up the last of my- no, I guess it was her coffee jelly.

.

a childish pout formed up your face hearing saiki's thought. "tch, how rude!" you mumble. suddenly, the boys saw you.

"I-ITS (Y/N)-SAN!!" one screamed, gaining all the others attention. you quickly flinched and accidentally teleported to a bathroom stall.

"oh god, how am I supposed to go back to class now, I won't be able to teleport because my powers don't work that way, it needs to refresh, I can't just walk to class because I'm going to be surrounded by people, and." suddenly, your speaking got cut off by the squeaking wound of the door opening.

you quickly got ontop of the toilet and shut your mouth, scared to see anybody find you. k mean, what if you teleported to the boys bathroom and you didn't realize?

the person then walked away after a few minutes, and. now, you were ready to go back to class, since class has already started.

wait, class has already started.

"OH NO! Class has already started!!" you panic, you were going to be late, we, scratch that.

you are late!

"well.. I mean, skipping class isn't that bad.." you say, a small grin forming up your face. you quickly reported on top of the school rooftop and smiled as you felt the breeze.

it was a nice sunny day, the blue skies, the cumulus clouds, it looked so pretty. the trees, and everything.

"how nostalgic." you whisper to yourself. "it reminds me when me and kusou-kun were kids."

*flashback.*

"WAAAAAH." you scream as you ran over to saiki in your balcony. you jump into of him, bugging him while violently sobbing. "good grief..(y/n) what are you doing." the small, saiki says. "k-k-kuu-chan!!" you say, you still sobbing. "i-i got hit by a rock in my head!!" you say, pushing him, letting him see your forehead.

it was a red color and small doplets of blood was dripping down. Saiki stared at you and placed his hand in your wound, suddenly healing it.

"there, don't cry anymore and be quiet." he says, you pouting. "y-you're so mean kuu-chan!!" you scream. you looked up and saw the blue sky. "kuu-chan." you say, him not responding. "you know, somebody actually pushed me."

???'s POV.

I look over and see her, (y/n). what's so special about her? she's always stolen my spot. I'm always in second place because of her. it's so annoying, it's so frustrating. she's just a brat with a rich family.

why? why do I hate her so much?

this is so frustrating!!

the salty tears from my eyes start forming. suddenly, I hear my brothe screaming my name again., I wiped down my tears. suddenly, I look over and see sombody behind my brother.

a man? a man, yes it was a man but I couldn't see him clearly.

he looked at me and all I could see was his red, terrifying eyes. his eyes, he was blood thirsty. he was scary. it was telling me something, something I was never able to do.

I can't understand it, I can't, I can't. this is, what is he trying to say to me?

Your POV

somebody's thoughts got cut off. I was confused. what just happened? I look over to saiki and it looked like he didn't understand.

after all, he was able to hear multiple thoughts at once, but I can only hear a few. so it isn't any difference, he probably just thought somebody just stopped thinking.

suddenly, I felt his presence.

it was him.

"hey kuu-chan!" I try to gain his attention, wanting to shrug it off. it's not him right?

after all, I'm just a kid. I should just enjoy it here.

???'s POV

(y/n) was beautiful, even I could say that. she was like the queen of the castle, everybody follows her. she was an amazing queen.

meanwhile, I'm just the princess. the second best, no matter how hard I try, she ends up getting it all.

why is she so favorited by the gods? why is it her?

I grit my teeth in annoyance.

I never wanted this to happen, my body just moved on its own. it just moved on its own.

i didn't mean this, it was him.

my body started shaking as I look at the girl I pushed, there was blood and her eyes were shut close.

I bit my lip and ran away, I didn't do this. he did it, he was the one who did it.

.

.

.

.

.

"(y/n) you know you skipped class right?" I hear the familiar voice say, you look over and saw Saiki behind you.

"huh?" you say, confused. "not just a class, you skipped school." he says, you just staring at him, dumbfounded.

"oops?" you reply.

"good grief."