"Why don't you love me." 2.

(edited. comments may not make sense <3)

"That depends on the inside (Y/N) not the outside." you look at him and blush at his statement. you completely block out your mind, not wanting saiki to hear your thoughts.

"h-huh??? is he stupid!?! that could be taken in such a wrong way!!" you think to yourself.

the clazz went on, just normally. a few people staring at you, which you didn't really mind. you would skip in some secret conversations with Saiki, but he would often ignore you and just listen to you rambling.

then, the bell rang. "oh." you say, you were rambling to Saiki about random stuff again but the bell cut you off, so you got suprised.

you then got out your seat and went behind a certain blue haired female, for some reason. she felt really familiar. the blue haired female looked beautiful, you could not lie. nobody could say she wasn't beautiful

you looked over and saw a bunch of makes from the other class waiting for the blue haired girl, but when you peeked they all saw you. W-WHOS THAT!!" somebody shouted, shocking you. the makes then started walking towards you. causing you to instictively back up. you stepped in somebody's foot, making you trip.

but somebody was able to catch you. "I'm very sorry!" you apologize, but you then look over and saw Saiki.

"oh Kusou-kun! sorry about that

"oh Kusou-kun! sorry about that." you say, you just looking at him with an awkward smile, not leaving the akward position you were in. "can you stop stepping on my foot now?" he asked, you realizing and got back up. "oops." you say. "now I'll be waiting for you in the cafeteria." he says, you confused on why he wouldn't go with you.

you say him walk and slowly disappear. "huh? why did he just leave me he-"

"H-HELLO! WHAT'S YOUR NAME??" somebody asked, you looked over and saw the pile of people again.

"oh.." you say. "i-im going to go to the cafeteria now guys.." you say, them nodding. you looked over and saw that the blue haired girl was gone. "did she sneak out?" you ask yourself. "p-please eat your lunches, I wouldn't want you all to get hungry." you say, the boys looked at you with heart shaped eyes.

"OKAY!" they all said.

you let out a relieved sigh and started speed walking over to the cafeteria. you opened the door, and immediately searched for Saiki.

you stared at one particular table and saw all the females you've seen from your class.

"I wonder what Kaido-kun is doing now.."

"FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD"

"UGH WHO IS THAT GIRL?? okay calm down kokomi...calm down... b-but.. who die Ashe think she is? why did she just barge in here and stole everybody's heart. even MY saiki's heart..."

for some reason, the last thought, it annoyed you, but it also hurt you. you didn't mean to do this. but it annoyed you more, HER Saini? how dare she.

"...it's not like I asked to be born this way. whatever, Kusou-kun is mine anyways."  you thought to yourself. why were you mad? you didn't know why. it wasn't your place to be mad, she was supposed to be the one who's mad.

Saiki's POV.

"...it's not like I asked to be born this way. whatever, Kusou-kun is mine anyways" I heard her say. "nobody ever said that." I think to myself, with a small smile. but, why? why do I feel so happy hearing her say that.

"huh? whats this." I ask myself, I only ever feel this happy when I get coffee jelly. "why do I even care. she's just a friend, she's just sombody who jumped into my life, just like everybody else." I think to myself.

.

.

.

"why do I even care. she's just a friend, she's just sombody who jumped into my life, just like everybody else." you hear him. yeah, he was completely right. but, hearing that makes you frown.

"does he not care for me?" you ask yourself, you just roll your eyes and started walking towards the table with a pink haired man. "geez whatever, I just want to eat." you shrugged it off and sat down.