9~

You wake up and you look to your side, it was already dark outside and you see a cute Saiki sleeping next to you. You sit down and yawn, you were having hungry so you slowly went out the bed and walked away quietly to try to not wake Saiki up, you slowly open the door and close it gently

You walk downstairs gently so nobody could hear you, then you went down stairs and see Kusuke writing something on a notepad and science stuff. You got shocked and randomly said something.

"Ushdiejev Kusuke!" Kusuke looked at you with a concerned face. "Are you alright?" He asked you.

"Yeah?" You answered back, you then continued to walk downstairs and go to the fridge behind him

"Are you sure your alright? Do you even remembered what happened?" He said to you,

"What even happe-" then, it got to you, you remembered that girl. That bell sound that made you insane, the knife that she stabbed you with, the familiar voice she speaks with, you then drop the apple that you were holding and see the girl again, but she was behind you, she wrapped her arms around you and hugged you.

"We meet again (Y/N)!" She says to you with a happy cheerful voice. "Get the fuck out of my life!" You scream at her, then everything went back to normal, but you looked back and see a concerned Kusuke looking at you.

"(Y/N).. you need rest. Go back to Kusou" He then grabbed your hand and dragged you upstairs back to Kusou's bed.

"You have school tomorrow so sleep." He says to you, you then lay back to the bed and try to sleep, but you can't. Everytime you close your eyes you just see 'her'. It's always 'her' and you hate it. You hate her so much, you just want to stab her. Until you finally had enough of it, so you look at Kusou and just look at him.

"Hey Kusou-kun..? Are you awake?.. well if you are then sorry for disturbing you.." you say to him. "But if you are.."

"What." He says to you in an annoyed tone.

"Oh.. I just wanted to tell a dre- you know what.. im getting sleepy. Good night!" You then turned around and drifted into sleep.

Time skip~

You now are sleeping amazingly, you were having a nice and peaceful sleep while hugging a pillow, UNTIL someone woke you up.

"Wake up (Y/N)." He says to you with no emotion at all at his voice.

"Yeah.. yeah.. I'll do that.." you then turn around the other way and close your eyes again trying to sleep.

"(Y/N), we have school." He says to you, but there was no answer, just pure silence.

"I'll take eat your breakfast." He says to you, then you got up with messy hair and an annoyed face.

"ugh. Fine im uppp" you say to him, annoyed, you then got out the bed and stretched.

You did all the morning stuff and ate your breakfast, you then call Kusou to say that it's time to go to school.

Time skip~

You an Kusou are now currently walking to school, he is just listening to you talking about how horrible it is stuck in an island alone, and you are just talking about how horrible it was to get stuck in an island alone.

Both of you reached the school and you immediately got swarmed by a bunch of people.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"

"(Y/N)-CHAN DO YOU NEED WATER?"

"(Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED!?"

And their talk just went on and on, but you look to he side to see Teruhashi, your eyes immediately focus to to her, you couldn't focus on anything, it was just her shining presence.

You then see her face, she has a scratch on it, it's like she got slapped, for some odd reason you couldn't read her mind, it was just blocked, you observe her and saw a ring, you were sure that was made of (??? I forgot what I was called I apologize) you see her having a mad and a kind of confused face.

She then looked at you and smirked, you look away and go focus back on the huge crowd around you.

"Its all fine now! I'm alright, I'm right here! So please don't worry about me anymore!" You say to them politely, then you went back to Kusou and grabbed his hand and walked to class.

You just had a normal day at school just like all the other days, but there's this one thing that has been bothering you.

Teruhashi Kokomi, for some reason she was all you could look at, she looked awfully familiar, you had bad feeling about her, a very.. very bad one.

~~~~

You and Kusou are now currently walking home, but Kusou realized something, it's that you weren't acting like yourself today, Teruhashi has just been bothering you and other stuff, you couldn't focus at anything, you just kept dozing off.

"(Y/N), something happened when you were in the island. Tell me"

916 words~

(A/N):
Hello beautiful people! I hope you all are having a great day/night. I'm sorry for not updating for a while.. I didn't really know what to do and I am also working on a Dabi x Reader book (which you should check it out lol) and in watching danganronpa. That's all
Bye-bye!