Saiki looks at you and felt an intense amount of worry, he didn't want you to get hurt. But he was also fascinated by you, because he's never seen you like this before. You wiped the blood on your chin and slashed your father with it but he disappeared.

"What... How..?" You ask yourself, you look around the room but you could trace no more signs of him. "Dammit! He got away!" You say with pure anger. You looked at Saiki and saw him with a shocked expression in his face.

You looked at him and your mind then you look around, you saw what happened to your house and your mom's lifeless body lying there. Reality began to sink into you and you realized that this was actually happening. You dropped your knife and dropped down on your knees, tears began to fall from your (e/c) eyes and you then began crying, Saiki immediately went up to you and gave you a suprise hug. He never does these things to anybody else, he doesn't realize why he was feeling this.

Then you broke the hug and looked at Saiki's soft lips, you went closer and closer to it, but both of you got interrupted by the sound of sirens and flashing lights of blue and red.

----

Days have went by since that incident and you and Saiki kind of just ignored that both of you were about to kiss and continued on like nothing has happened. Both you and your sister were now currently staying in Saiki's house, bit because you want to, but it was because Saiki's mom practically forced both of you two.

Your acting was very great, but the truth is, you're suffering. You're suffering from fear, sadness and confusion. "Why did your dad come back? Why did he kill mom? Is he going to kill me too?" Questions like those came up to your head everyday. And everyday, Saiki has to hear those horrible questions that came up your head, he felt extremely bad for you.

But he doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to see you hide all of your painful emotions in a smile, he hates it. He wants things to go back to normal.

"Kuu-chan!" You say, he lookes at you and stops reading his Shoujo manga. "What happened to my old name? Why did you just start talking me 'Kuu-chan' now? You're acting like my mother." He says, he then went back to reading his Shoujo manga and you looked at him, annoyed.

"Oh, crap, I annoyed her." Saiki says, you ran up to him and tackled him. "That's what you get for annoying me! Stupid kuu-chan!" You say.

"Kuu-chan! Kuu-chan! Kuu-chan! Kuu-cha-" before you could finish saying his name, your sister opened the door and looked at both of you. She looked at you, shocked. You were currently in top of Kusou.

"Sorry for disturbing you two." She says as she bows, she then closed the door. "Wait! It's not what it looks like!" You shouted, she opened it back up. "Well food is down stairs." She says, she closed the door with a smug smirk on her face.

Your face was a deep color red, this was embarrasing. You get off Saiki and akwardly laugh. "He.. oops.." you say. Saiki looked at you and pinned you down the bed.

He wasn't saying anything, you didn't know what was happening. "Uhm.. kuu-chan?" You question him, scared. "Why do you keep hiding stuff from me." He said. "I thought we were friends, so why do you keep hiding stuf-"

"Oh! Look at that!! I'm hungry, let's eat!" You say, you push him off you and smile. "Let's get coffee jelly!" You say, you grab his hand and drag him out his room.

---

I'm sorry for not updating!! I've kinda been lazy and didn't know how to continue the book, but I'll make things work out! ❤️ Byeee!!