32

Chapter 32 || Hot and Heavy

While Jughead was off trying to gather information about Hiram Lodge and figure out what his plans were for Riverdale and the Southside, I laid in bed. Sweet Pea had his head resting on my chest, his body laying right between my legs. I ran a hand through his hair as I read from my book, occasionally answering his questions as his mind wandered.

"What's your middle name?" He asked. I put the book down and put my other hand on his back.

"Drew." I answered, pulling softly at his hair.

"Drew?" He asked, tilting his head up to look at me. I smiled down at him and nodded.

"Mom made Jughead a jr, so dad named me." I informed.

"Katarina Drew Jones." Sweet Pea uttered.

"It's Kitty to you, mister." I teased.

"But your name is cute." Sweet Pea pouted.

"Speaking of names, what's your real name?" I asked.

"That's not important." Sweet Pea tried.

"But I want to know." I whined.

"My real name is Noah Mitchell." He mumbled, seemingly embarrassed.

"Your name is Noah?" I asked with a smile. "That suits you really well, actually."

"Don't lie to me." He whined, burying his head in my chest.

"Baby, I love you and your name, okay?" I asked.

"I love you too." He said. Suddenly, he was kissing me slowly and passionately. I wrapped my arms around him as he deepened the kiss further, one arm propping himself up, the other resting on my hip. His lips moved from mine, trailing kisses across my jaw and down my neck. I let a moan slip as he found a patch of sensitive skin, making him growl. Sweet Pea's hand tightened on my hip as my back arched. My hands tangled further into his hair as I pulled him away from my neck. I pulled his face down again, slamming our lips together again. Sweet Pea sat up, pulling me with him, leaving me straddling his lap. He pulled away for a moment, pulling his shirt over his head, before placing his lips back on mine. My hands roamed over his toned body as his hands found their way under my shirt. He pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it to the corner of the room. I giggled as his hands brushed against my sides. His eyes darkened slightly as he took me in, and his thumb brushed over my sweet pea tattoo before he went in for another kiss.

We made out for another five minutes before I tugged on his jeans. He pulled away from my lips, looking down at me, his eyes concerned.

"Are you sure? I don't want to rush you." Sweet Pea asked. I bit my lip as I nodded.

"Don't do that." He growled, tugging my lip out from in between my teeth with his thumb. I smiled at him as I nodded again.

"You've never rushed me into anything, Noah." I breathed, pulling him back down on top of me. 

--------

I woke up a few hours later because my phone was going off. I picked it up off the nightstand and looked at the screen.

Jughead
Meet dad and I at Pop's. Got news and questions.

I let out a yawn and stretched, feeling somewhat sore. Sweet Pea's arm tightened around me when I tried to stand up.

"Where are you going?" He asked, pulling me back into his chest.

"I have to go meet my dad and Jughead at Pop's." I told him, earning a groan.