✨🌸 Chapter 16 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Jeno handed the money to the cashier as she, in return, handed the both of them some fruity and delicious smoothies.

Jaemin jumped like a little girl as he grabbed his, making the other laugh at his cute actions.

They began walking down the spacious mall again as Jaemin took a sip of his smoothie, his happiness suddenly dissipating as he tasted a not so nice flavor. Jeno quizzically looked at him as he took a sip of his mango smoothie.

"Is there something wrong?"

Jaemin just nodded at Jeno's question, swallowing the juice in his throat as he looked grossed out.

"This was called berry blast, I didn't even think that it'd have strawberries in it."

Jeno just giggled and Jaemin snapped his head towards the older, his eyebrows knitted together as he watched the dark haired boy.

"I'm sorry," Jeno said between giggles, "but it is called a strawBERRY."

Jaemin then hit the other's shoulder and gave him a scowl.

"I don't like strawberries though! Now I just wasted your money," Jaemin frowned as he eyed the berry blast that was making his hand cold.

The dark haired boy next to him just heaved a sigh as he grabbed the cup from Jaemin's hand, then replacing it with another one that was yellow.

Jaemin just looked up as he now saw Jeno holding his smoothie with an eye smile, now realizing that the boy had swapped their drinks and he was now holding the mango one.

"You didn't have to do that."

"Too late!" Jeno said as he took a huge sip from the berry blast, not even taking out the straw and using a different one.

Jaemin saw what the older was doing and copied him, taking a sip of the mango drink that surprisingly tasted really good. He smirked at the other while doing so, the dark haired boy looking confused until he realized what the younger was getting at.

Jeno's face just went red as he averted his gaze somewhere but Jaemin, trying to act clueless and not have those thoughts.

"S-sorry, I didn't think about the s-straw," he said while covering his burning cheeks by pretending to cough into his hand.

The younger shrugged and took another sip. "It tastes good, so I don't mind."

Jeno choked on his saliva and now felt even his neck going red from what the younger had just said, totally taking it the wrong way. "W-what?!"

"The smoothie of course. Why, did you think I meant something else?" Jaemin said while sending him a teasing glance that made Jeno scared.

"N-no! I meant to say you- yours! Yours tastes good too..," the dark haired boy said while imagining just squaring up with himself and landing a punch right on his own face for being an embarrassment.