Chapter 1

Kion: Run!

Fuli: ANGA, MAKE SURE ONO GET'S TO SAFETY!

Anga: You got it!

Ono: Hm?

Beshtie: Bunga!

Bunga: What, I'm fine. Wee- Yeah!

Fuli: Agh, Bunga! Stop joking around!

Kion: FULI! WATCH OUT!

Fuli was Fast, but a piece of ice was about to crash on her when kion roared. The ice did not only breakaway but the avalanche was blown off the mountain. Everyone stood in shock. Even Kion.

Kion: ...Fuli are you ok?

Fuli: Yeah, thanks Kion.

Kion: No problem. Now- ugh

Ever since kion got his scar, he's been acting strange. Even Fuli has thought that. So she makes it her job to not only be the fastest of the lion guard but to care for kion every single day until they get to the tree of life. 

Fuli: Fuli: Kion are you ok? Is your scar bugging you?

Kion: yeah, I'm fine.

Fuli: Kion it doesn't look like it.

Kion: Fuli, I'm alright OK.

Fuli: Kion, let me help.

Kion: FULI STOP

Fuli: Kion, you need to rest. Your scar is getting worse.

Kion: *growls*

Fuli: Kion let me help you. We are a team and we care for each other. Even if you don't want to be taken care of.

Kion: Fuli-

Kion rubbed his scar and returned to talking in a regular tone.

Kion: I- Fuli, I'm Sorry. I- just, well- I-

Then Fuli walked close to kion and hugged him. Kion didn't believe that Fuli would do something like this. But he knew he loved her so he hugged back. Fuli also couldn't believe that she actually hugged kion. She too knew that she loved Kion. But she did also think that they were not too be together. She was a Cheetah, and Kion was a Lion. She didn't know what to think about them being together. All she knew was that she loved him. But them loving each other can possibly be bad for their family or their future.

Anga: Kion! I-uh. Ok?

Kion: Uh, yeah Anga?

Fuli thought it was funny to see Kion trying to make an excuse for what just happened. His face was red and was very-cute when he was nervous.

Fuli: Anga, just say what you were going to say.

Anga: *Coughs* Ok, I spotted a way out of this place.

Kion: Ok, Anga go get the rest of the guard. 

Kion and Fuli followed Anga to a frozen pond and could see the green grass.

Anga: I'll go get the rest of the guard.

Kion: Ok, you do that.

Fuli: Hey, kion.

Kion: Yeah?

Fuli: Do you hear that?

Kion: Hear what-