Chapter 2

Fuli walks back to the cave but doesn't go in. She sits outside looking up at the stars. Wondering if she should really tell kion that she loves him. Then she hears steps and it was kion.

Kion: What are you doing out here?

Fuli: Nothing, just sitting down. Looking closely and observing. 

Kion: Hm.

Fuli: I miss the pride lands.

Kion: Me too, but-

Fuli: But you know what, I'm just glad that if we travel to the tree of life yo will get healed.

Kion: uh, wait. You care?

Fuli: Of course I care. 

Kion: Why?

Fuli: Because I lo-Because you're the leader of the lin guard. We need you to lead our team.

Kion: ...

Fuli: Kion, I wanted to tell you something. And it's been bothering me since-since this night.

Kion: What is it?

Fuli: Um, nevermind. I have to live with it. That's what my father taught me.

Kion: What?

Fuli: If you have troubles, Keep moving forward. Something bothering you? Keep moving forward. Having negative thoughts? Keep Moving Foreward. Don't care about it, but you see Kion. I care about you. And that's the thing I wonder. Will it affect our future?

Kion: What will?

Fuli: Love. Kion I-

Bunga: Wee-hoooo! Good morning! Yeah! I'm ready to go, Go, GO!

Shugaa: ugh.

Theluji: *Yahn's* Good morning.

Fuli: How did you get back in your cave?

Theluji: I have my ways. Oh, and hey. Good luck on tellin Kion you love him. You were so close!

Shugaa: Theluji! C'mon.

Theluji: I got to go. See you Fuli, Good luck on your adventure and Kion. 

Fuli: Thanks Theluji.

Kion: Thanks Shugaa for everything.

Shugaa: *Whispers* Thanks for letting me trust you.

In the sunrise, the lion guard left to their next place. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lion guard traveled to the ocean. After they had saved Lumba and defeated ora. At night they rested in a cave. Kion couldn't wait to get to the tree of life. That's almost what he thought about the whole time. He wants to imagine him with Fuli, but can't. Should they ever be together? He wants to know so bad.

Kion: Fuli, you awake? Fuli?

Fuli: Hmm.

Kion: Alright, you rest.

Kion said softly.

Fuli: and why aren't you resting?

Kion: Uh-

Fuli: Yes?

Kion: Want to-to go hunt?

Fuli: This late?

Kion stood there looking around but didn't want to meet Fuli's eyes.

Fuli: Ok, sure.

The lion and the cheetah both walked out of the cave and Kion looked up at the stars.

Kion: Um-I-Uh, F-Fuli, nevermind.

Fuli: What are whe going to hunt?

Kion: I changed my mind, we should just walk around.

Fuli: Ok.

Kion: Fuli, I'm sorry if I've been a little odd on this trip.

Fuli: Kion, It's ok. we know you have your scar and it's bugging you. We understand completely.

Kion: Fuli. this might sound insane but honestly, I-I love you.

Fuli stood there amazed looking at kion as though it were a joke. But the look he was giving her made her believe it. She looked away from kions eyes and looked up at the stars and thinking of what Theluji said.

Fuli: Kion, I love you too.

Kion also looked amazed but with a small sigh of relief. They loved each other and that's to him what matters most. A life with Fuli. An eternal life with her.

Fuli: you can count on me to help you, Kion.

Kion: Thanks Fuli.

Then this time, Kion hugged her. But Fuli was already used to this. It might have became a thing. 

Kion: we should probably go to sleep.

Kion said looking into Fuli's green eyes.

Fuli: *laughs softly* yeah.

As they walked they talked more.

Kion: You know, I think we're obsessed with talking at night and just looking at the stars

Fuli: *Laughs* Oh, yeah that's true.

Kion and Fuli walked into the cave. Fuli layed down and Kion layed down very close to her as if they were mates. Fuli closed her eyes and Kion watching her until he heard her breathing smoothly and steadily. Then he looked at the stars one more time and closed his eyes.

(Finished chapter two! Enjoy Chapter 3)