Chapter 6

Kion was still pacing. He looked at Rani then imagined Fuli and this continued until Rani was starting to wake up. He quickly jumped somewhere and pretended he was sleeping. He could sense that she was looking at him. She muttered to herself and got up. She walked to Kion and nudged him twice.

Rani: Kion.

She whispered.

Kion: Hmm,

Rani: Wake up.

Kion: Why?

Rani: Because you're KING

Kion: Yeah, Yeah

Kion got up. Still worrying about his questions.

They walked out of the tree for their morning walk. Kion kept silent almost all the way around the borders.

Rani: Kion, are you ok?

Kion: Hm? Yeah.

Rani: Are you sure? You're extremely silent today. 

Kion: Nah, I'm fine.

Rani: Hmm.

She sang a tune.

Kion: Is that the song your grandmother used to sing?

Rani: Yes,

Rani began to sing. Kion listened. The song was about the members of the tree of life always watch the wounded. The ones that need help. When she was done, she looked at Kion with an I-will-always-be-here-for-you look. He nodded and they hugged. 

???: Keon!

Rani and Kion looked to their right. Kion recognized this animal. It was Fuli's little brother, Haionekani.

Haionekani: Keon!

Then he noticed Fuli was running to get him. She ran and he thought she should stop now before she crashes into Rani. But she kept running. Faster and faster until she tried stopping. When she did it was awkward. She had ardently stopped right in front of Kion. Almost as if they were going to Kiss. She looked at him. He looked back. They looked at each other for a long time...until Rani separated them.

Rani: FULI! How are you?

Fuli: Hey Rani

Kion: Fuli-

Fuli: Haionekani! Let's go.

Haionekani: Why I no wanna go!

Fuli: We have to, father is expecting us for dinner

Kion: Uh, I can take you home.

Fuli: No thanks, um-w'd get there faster. No offense.

Kion: Nah, it's-it's fine.

Rani: Kion, let them go. After all, they will get in trouble if they are not there for dinner.

Kion walked up to Fuli and whispered something,

Kion: I'm always here for you when you need me.

Then he backed up. Fuli didn't look at him. She was looking at Haionekani. She turned around and ran with Haionekani.

Fuli: Hawazi!

Kion: Let's go, Rani, I think it's time we have some dinner of our own.

Rani nudged him.

Rani: Yeah.

One that part of the day, Kion and Rani spent time together. Then later someone called fo Rani. So, she left and Kion was alone. He stood in the middle of nowhere. With the silence. He looked around then he heard something. Something...beautiful. It was a song. He quietly walked to where it was coming from. Then he saw her. Her beautiful soft fur and green emerald eyes. And the person who owned those eyes was Fuli. He listened to her song. It was about her struggles in her life. He guessed one part was about him. But he memorized the chorus and when the time came he joined in. At first, she was startled. She tried to run but Kion followed her. As they ran they were singing. The same song. Kion recognized it. She had sung it before. He thought about nothing else but this moment with Fuli. She looked happy. And he forgot about the world, his friends, the Tree of Life, and even Rani. Then they came to a stop. The song was finished. Kion stepped forward. Fuli stood there watching his movements. But when he came very close she gave him a pleased look and ran away. He sighed. He will remember this time with Fuli because who knows if he'll be able to see or talk to her again. He will remember this moment forever.

(Sorry this chapter is so short, I don't like short chapters)