Ready to go home?

Sorry for all the time skips, its just that nothing would really happen between y/n and Remus in the first few years of school and I want to get to all the juicy parts. So sorry if the first few years are rushed. x

School is almost over. It's almost time to go home and face my parents. I'm having so much fun here, I don't want to leave. I know I will be back at the end of the summer, but I'm going to miss having my friends around all the time. I know they constantly annoy me but they're my best friends. I've only known them for just less than a year but we're already so close. 

Nothing really that exciting has happened this year but it feels like it flew by so quickly. 
Right now I'm in my room, begrudgingly packing my things. Lily, Marlene and Alice are already packed but I've been putting it off for days. Why can't I just stay here instead of going home.
Today Lily has forced me to begin packing by hiding my books and hidden chocolate supply(Which I guess isn't very hidden anymore, I'm probably going to need a new hiding spot) and she says she isn't going to give them back until I'm packed. At this rate, I'm never getting my stuff back. I sigh and chuck the stuff I was 'packing' onto the bed. I need a break, I'm going to the boys' room. 

I knock on the door and Remus answers. 
"Hi, Y/n." he says as he holds the door open for me to enter. 
"Hey, Remus. Do you have any chocolate? Lily stole mine for blackmail reasons." I ask as I walk into the room. Sirius, Peter and James are packing, or at least trying to pack. Remus walks over to his area in the room, opens his trunk and pulls out two bars of chocolate. He walks over to me and hands me one of the bars before opening the other and taking a bite of it.

"Thanks." I say as I open the wrapper and take a bite.
"No problem. Why has Lily stolen your chocolate anyway?"
"Its not just my chocolate, It's my books too. She says that she's not giving them back until I finish packing." I explain, taking breaks from talking every now and then to eat parts of my chocolate. Remus laughs and we both go sit down on his bed.

"Did it work?" 
"Why do you think I'm here stealing your chocolate instead of just eating my own?" I say sarcastically.
"Fair point." He says with a slight chuckle. "Do you need help packing?" 

"Hey!" James yells.
"That's not fair!" Sirius yells louder.
"You didn't offer to help us!" James yells somehow even louder. Why are these boys so loud?

"Maybe it's because he loves her." Peter says jokingly. Me and Remus both turn red and look away from each other. Sirius turns to glare at Peter.

"No." He says bluntly and if I wasn't trying not to die of embarrassment I would be laughing at him. He's always been really protective of me and I guess he doesn't enjoy the thought of a boy being in love with me. Which Remus isn't. He definitely doesn't love me. We're twelve, we don't know anything about love. 

"Right well, I'm going back to packing." I say hurriedly as I leave. 
"Awww, you not going to kiss your boyfriend goodbye?" James says jokingly while making kissy faces. Sirius throws a pillow at him and I smirk as I leave the room.

I get back to the room and the first thing I see is Lily. 
"Where were you?" She says exasperatedly. "And what is that in your hand?" She motions to the chocolate bar that I still haven't finished. I still say nothing. "Y/n you're supposed to be packing."

"I was but packing is boring and I needed a break so I decided to see how they boys were doing." She glares at me.
"And the chocolate?"
"Remus gave it to me." I say as I turn around and continue packing.
"So you went to their room because you wanted chocolate?" 

"No, I went because they're my friends, who just so happened to have chocolate." Lily sighs at me and walks over to her area of the room and touches a brick on the wall revealing a hole that had my chocolates and books in it. She picks them up and returns them to me.