C H A P T E R 1

My gaze was on a fixed point in front of me. I watched as my bed bounced up and down, but my stare was just fixated on the side table next to my bed. Chelsie, who was almost ten years old would not stop screaming and jumping on my bed and her sister, Skye tried coping her sister but since she was only two, she couldn't jump as high or as much.

Groaning, I got off of my stomach and turned around so that I lay on my back. That was a huge mistake because as soon as I had done that, Chelsie jumped on my stomach causing me to shout really loudly. She was oblivious to my pain as she giggled and just as she was about to start again, I caught her arms and she just laughed.

I looked over at Skye, who now had her little butt up in the air while she lay on her tummy and her was near her hands as she stared at me with her big eyes. Dribble coated her mouth and I grimaced as it felt onto my blanket. The sun shone brightly through my window, reminding me that it was the morning and I had to get up and get to school.

"Joey!" Chelsie shouted, making me groan as I let her go, a big mistake. She began to jump again, but it was on the bed and my eyes started to close as I felt exhaustion take over me. Suddenly, my eyes had snapped open and I looked over to see that Skye was close to falling off the bed so I quickly caught the dribble monkey and then pulled her close to me.

She giggled, slobbering all over my bare chest. Chelsie wouldn't stop laughing, especially when I glared at her so I sighed and then pretended to fall asleep. After Chelsie stopped jumping, I opened my eyes with a smirk before I pulled Chelsie into my arms and turned over, cuddling my two nieces as I tried to fall asleep again. Screw school.

Of course the older sibling decided to shout my name really loud while giggling at the same time, but I still continued to sleep. That was until I felt my arm being covered in Skye's dribble, that was when I took my arm off the two and made a face. "You are so gross, Skye." I mumbled before sitting up and staring down at the two monsters next to me.

"Mommy said you need to go to school!" I hummed in response as I yawned and stretched out my arms before pushing the covers off of me and getting off of the bed. "You need to get ready for school, baby Chelsie." I told her, giving her a pointed look in which she returned it by sticking her tongue out at me and I returned the gesture.

I was going to go into the bathroom, but then I remembered that Skye was still on the bed and Chelsie wasn't old enough to watch out for her baby sister, so I walked back. "You little messy baby, I don't know what I'm going to do with you." I said, picking her up and hugging her to my waist. Looking at Chelsie, I saw her arms outstretched so I rolled my eyes and picked her up as well.

Skye's head lay on my shoulder and I felt her yawn. Why did babies sleep so much?! Chelsie on the other hand, decided to trace one of the tattoos on my arm and I smiled at her because she had a little cute concentration face on. For some reason, I think she took over her Uncle on the artistic genes because she would always be drawing some kind of complicated thing.

I took them out of my room and went on my quest to find my sister and Drew and trust me when I said that I didn't want to find them in their bedroom. Instead, I took the two to the kitchen and sat them down on the chairs, obviously Skye was sat in the high chair.

"Josette, your little creatures need food." I shouted and turned to walk back to the stairs, when I almost bumped into my sister. She looked up at me and glared, cheeks flushed and hair all over the place making me grimace. "Thank you, little brother, but shouldn't you be getting yourself ready?" I gave her a look before making my way to the stairs.

My brother in law, Drew came down the stairs with the same pissed off expression as my sister making me smirk in victory because they didn't do it, thank God! "You mind telling me why you and Josette are pissed off?" He growled at me and fixed his tie before walking into the kitchen. "Well, you can't blame the poor guy for trying." I told myself.