C H A P T E R 19

All the torrid pain of having the nightmares was getting replaced this week by the drinks, drugs and the sex. Spring Break was what I had been craving for the past year or so and trust me when I say that I had to practically beg Josey and Drew to let me come here, but of course they complied when Kian and Ava were invited.

A moan rose from the girl's throat when I tangled my hands in her hair, kissing her deeply and feeling our tongues fight together for dominance. At the same time, my other hand had went from squeezing her boob to making their way to her ass before squeezing again. She was someone I would fuck, definitely.

She pulled away from the kiss, then began placing kisses down my jaw hungrily and then to my neck. I watched the scene unfold in the mirror opposite me since we were in my hotel room, the curtains open to let the light from outside flood in, but just enough to make out the silhouette of who was in the room.

This was so wrong, so fucking wrong to do. I could handle the fucking liquor, but her? She was shit face drunk and here I was, sitting on the edge of the fucking beg with her on top of me, straddling me and letting her kiss me. Fuck, was she giving me a hickey? The feeling of it was welcoming, a huge contrast with the guilt I had in my mind.

Fuck it though, fuck it because that ass sent me a letter and I wanted control again, I wanted to feel that fucking control I felt when he wasn't any where near my life.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dear Joseph,

I don't know how long it's been, but I can say for sure that I miss my son. I truly am sad that no one apart from your mother came to visit me in my time in prison, not even my own son. Don't worry though, Joseph. I'm going to see you soon and you'll be back in my life; it will be you, me and your mother. That slut of a sister you have has ruined you.

You need your father in your life, so I'm going to keep this letter short and I'm going to come and find you.

-Your father.

Eli looked up at me after reading the letter to me. I didn't want to read it for two reasons, one being that it looked like too much text for me to read I couldn't actually read it for myself and two, it was a letter from the so called asshole who referred to himself as my father. The letter had been sent to the house from prison, dated only a couple days back.

It had been two weeks since Josey had told me that he was released from prison and when I mean told, I meant when I had found out. I was bound to found out anyway wasn't I? It was just like some nightmare again, that he would come back and try to take me away from what I already had and now, now I was fucking realising what I actually have.

"What are you going to do, Jo?" Eli asked me, his voice filled with deep solemness. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back in my chair. I watched him gently pat Zara's back, trying to get her to fall asleep but she just looked up at her brother with wide eyes, clutching onto his top while her small head rested on his shoulder.

"What would you do? The first thing you would do is protect your family, but he doesn't want them. He wants me and my mom, who looks like she's already fallen back into his traps again. I don't know what I can do, Eli." I told him truthfully. We sat in silence for a couple minutes, just thinking about what we could do.

"Nah, we need that Spring Break date to come in quicker." I chuckled and leaned my head back against the couch, agreeing with my friend. "Or, you could go and see what Enna's doing? You two have been getting closer after all and from the way I see things...well, I see things." Eli said, a smirk tugging at his lips but I didn't share his amusement.

he wasn't wrong about Enna and I getting closer, but the part where he said that he sees things happening with Enna and I, that's where he is wrong. After the whole thing with Ava, she kept her distance from my house unless I said she could come over. For some reason, I got a vibe that she was afraid of Ava, but then again, it was a girl thing wasn't it?