C H A P T E R 12

Sometimes I wondered whether I thought about my life being too much of hassle as a way for me to bitch. The conversation between Enna and I had made me think about how she handled things because as far as I knew, she hadn't touched drugs or alcohol. Then again, people dealt with the problems in their life very differently to others.

In a way, I did feel like a weak piece of shit for crying over the fact that I heard some things when I was little. Things stayed with you though; the cries of abuse and the many guys that would have been over each night. My mother and my so called father were the tiny aspects in my life which had caused me to turn to the worse things in life.

Of course, I could have been the better person, I could have dealt with these things and I could have opened my eyes to what Josette had done in order to keep me safe but I couldn't see it that way. To me, I had nightmares of what could have happened and what was there but nothing physical was done to me, so what was I crying about?

I took another drag of the blunt that was held in between my fingers as a moan sounded from the back of my throat when Millie sucked my cock deeper into her mouth. I blew the smoke out, loving the feeling of the poison taking over me as Millie continued to work her magic on me. We were out near the fields, near the school when we decided to stop for a bit and admire the view.

"Fuck, baby. I swear you get bigger each time." I smirked down at her and then groaned when she rubbed my dick and then went back to taking me in her mouth again. Guiding her with my hand, I made her take me deeper in my mouth as my head leaned back and I forgot about the surroundings around me.

The blunt I was smoking was going to have long lasting effects on me, I knew that but I was living in the moment right now and I was enjoying it. I blew my load into her mouth, but she took me out and let me cum on her instead. Smirking down at her, I threw the remainder of my blunt before helping her stand up and then tucked everything, zipping up my jeans.

I turned around and opened the driver door, reaching for a pack of tissues before handing them to Millie and then getting in the car. Everything seemed like it was floating, but that was good for the guy who gave it to me because it wasn't a knock off. I just sat and stared ahead of me, enjoying the lightness of how everything felt.

It felt like a couple hours that passed by before I turned my head to see that she was getting into the car, finally. Putting the car into drive, I started the ride to school feeling a little hungrier than I had done this morning but that was okay. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion and that's exactly how I wanted things to be, slow for now.

Once I had gotten to school, Millie and I had walked in together and I was surprised to see that it hadn't actually taken us as long as I thought it had done; the wonderful effects of weed. I groaned when I got to my locker, parting ways with Millie who had a glowing face as she walked with her friends.

Throwing my stuff inside, I heard someone whistle behind me before a hand was slapped down onto my shoulder. Jett, Brett and Eli were all stood around me with a knowing look on their face while Brett was looking towards where Millie was walking to and it took me to slap his head for him to look away.

"What? I wasn't looking at your babe, I was looking at that. My God, her ass is everything." I turned my head to see that he was talking about a familiar looking girl who was in one of our classes. She was talking to her friends and she caught us looking at her before sending us a flirtatious smile and flicking her hair behind her shoulder.

"Damn, you're right about that. But look at her rack." I slammed my locker shut and looked towards where the other guys were looking and was surprised to see that they were staring at the nerd who was trying to hide her face with the curtains of her hair. Her chest wasn't on display, but you could tell they were prominent.