Chapter 1:New Fate

After the mission, Nero and Nico are on the way home. Although it have happened quite a lot of things during the mission, like just found out that Vergil is Dante's brother, which is also Nero's father ... but in the end ,the most hateful thing was those two of them left him alone like just what they did when Nero's infancy.

Nero is siting on the passenger seat and put his head against the window,and tries to have some rest. But a voice is disturbing him.... ,"Hey Nero! Tell me what did your father give you again! I can't believe they just left you like that!" Nico shouted roughly,

"But don't keep a stiff upper lip! I know that feeling before, so it's doesn't matter if you wanna cry~" Nico say teasely. After all, Nico's father left her and her mother too when she just a kid. Well,Nero is much more pitiful,because his father left him while his infancy, he don't even have a chance to see what his father looks like, so am his father.

"Oh, shut up! He gave me nothing but a useless poem book... " Nero says disappointed.

"And stop asking about it again! Because you had been asking it two weeks ago!!" he shouted madly. He turns his head away and continues his nap.

Shortly after, Nero is totally fall asleep because of tiredness. Nico feel surprise that Nero can fall asleep so fast, looks like he is pretty tired .Nico smirks and focus on her ride.

Because the demon's corpses are everywhere, and so are blocking the road. This is why Nero and Nico need to take a few weeks to find the way back home.

Somehow, the sun starts to fall again. Diamond stars come out with the beautiful moon, and yet the street still cover with silience.

After all, it's been a long time that without a peaceful night.

Nico is getting tired too, she looks back and sees Nero have changed his sleeping place to sofa, which is more behind the driver seat, and he still sleeping with putting his head on the soft pillow.

In his hand, holding the poem book that his father gave him...

 Nico sighs and stop her van beside the road. Before stopping, the van's wheels grind over the corpses and make the sound of the blood erupt......

"Whoops! There are some smelly things under my wheels!..." Nico say softly for not wake Nero up.

"Mmn... well, it doesn't matter." Nico say joyfully. Then, she brakes the van and switch off the engine...

She  walks through behind of the driver seat, and switch on the lamps. Nero sleeps on the sofa which beside the small cafeteria , Nico just watching his sleeping face and chuckles,

"What a sleepyhead! But more like a sleeping beauty anyway~"

Nico sighs again and put a blanket on him. She tries to take away the poem book, but Nero is holding it tightly, so Nico just let it go...

"Looks like baby boy miss his father and uncle, huh? ~" she chuckles.

Nico lights up her cigarette, open the van's door and goes outside of the van. The moon light shine around the abandoned city, it makes those bloody corpses become bright and shiny red light.

She blows the smoke to the air, enjoying the beautiful moon light with those bloody corpses that surround her... "What a beautiful moon tonight~"She says.

--------------------

"Please don't leave me alone... It's hurts..."

A soft sound rise. Nero can feels that the voice is comes from himself. When he looks down, his body had been turn to kid size. He hates being like this, because it makes him remind that how weak he is when he was a kid.