Bonus Part: Nero :"We Are Fucked!!!"

Morning light shine through the window. Ika opens his eyes ,feels like bad dreams had finally passed.He hurts like hell ,looks around,and found out there are many children surrounding him and watching him like their favourite toy."...!??"he confuses and shocks.

"He is awake!!!"a woman voice which is Kyrie.

"He is awake?!!"Ika can hears footsteps rushing towards the place that he is lying. Well, he knows who they are, besides, he is going to punch their asses out no matter what......(You all know why~)

Luckily,Nero has conscious that he will be get into trouble if he get any step forward to the people who lying there.He stops Nico ,give her a sign ,Nico is like a mind reading machine and both of them move backwards immediately...

"Hey ,you okay?"Nero whispers.

"Well ,thanks for your concern.Everyway, why both of you stand so far away?"Ika sit up and make a fake smile like a pissed off devil...

"Really? We don't think so..."Nico replies.

"Both of you come nearer then, I promise I won't kill you today......." he clenches his fist, but still smiling like an angel."If ya don't come nearer,it does not means I can't reach you~...! "

Ika slowly stands up, glaring  and walk towards to them.
"GASP!!!!!" Nico grabs Nero who in front of her.

Nero:"WE-ARE-FUCKED!!!!"