Chapter 3 : The Forgetten Family

"Sparda's new bloodline???" Nero confuses.He flaps his wings, landing on the roof top and squats.

    Well, Sparda is a devil who was in love with a human-Eva,he was the one who separated the human world and the hell world.Then,he have a twins which is Dante and Vergil, but in the end he got killed by Mundus so am his wife.

   Thus, Vergil is Sparda's son,which means Nero is Sparda's grandson. And.....the demon said "Sparda's New bloodline" which means they are finding Nero,but they are not.

   The demons ignore Nero ,because he is not the one they are finding so......

    The conclusion is maybe except Nero, Sparda have another grandchild!!!!

"Wait...which means Dante or Vergil have another kids????" Nero staggering with open mouth.

"No, no,no....It can't be!"he yells and rubbing his snowy long hair."......Umn ,how did father have me anyway?They don't even told me that they have a girlfriend!!!"he faints.

"Is it Dante and Vergil are...."Nero turns red immediately.He put his hands beside his reddy face and covers it.

Is it devils can breed together no matter they are same gender or not??

Nero is ready to rush to the hell world and smash the hell of those old men.Who is his mother actually???The demons ignore Nero who is freaking out like a pycho on the roof,yet still searching something.

After a moment,a light howling cames.The howl with high amplitude almost can pass through all over the towns or even hell world....

It's like the one who howls is trying to call someone. As Nero hears the howl,it 's familiar to him like he had been heard it for thousand times,but this is the first time...

The howling makes Nero feels that he really have to save the person who howling....or else it's too late!

He wide his eyes like a mad animal ,rises up to the sky and flies like a flash towards where the sound came from.The demons heard too, they rush like zombies toward to the sound.

After a moment, Nero observes a plenty of demons are surrounding at something in front of the hell gate.As he look closely, it's a teen.

But the teen is quite unormal,he has a pair of black wings,snake tail,three horns which are two between both side of the head, one on the forehead and a pair of eyes which same as Nero's devil eyes.

 "Get back to your hell!!Scums-!!!"swears from the teen.Those words are similar to Vergil's vulgarism,because he always like to put a "scum"word at behind when he got fainted ,and made the sentence advanced.Oppositely,Nero swears like Dante....(which is putting some hell,f*ck or someting behind the sentences)

The demons come up toward the teen one by one, the bloods erupt on his face,as he rips the demons.

"Angle-devil??"Nero says with confuse in the sky.Honestly, he haven't know that he is a hybrid of angel an devil too...All of a sudden, the teen's speed getting slower because of tireness.One of the demon seize the chance and bites on the teen's wing and scratches on his back,the pale and weak skin tear by the claws and form a river of blood.

The teen groans loudly and wide his eyes.He use his power, gather on his hand and rips off the demon's head.The brain plasma erupt out like a fountain.It makes the scene become more bloody and malignant.

He plugs out the claws which is inserting his skin,the bloods flow out like a busy river ,Nero knows how pain it is ,after all he had experienced the pain that his father riped off his arm.

Those bad memories make Nero immediately cover by mad fire,bare out his teeth with lower lips,clenching his hand and form a deadly light power.

He appears above the demon which in front of the teen like a red flash."Don't you dare touch him!!!"as he says that,he use his powered hand smash on the demon , break all it's bone , and it directly turns to bloody plasma.The demon has no chance,though.

This moment was like a little kid had bullied by the scoundrel and his hero appears in front of him to protect him,and it smashes their ass up...

The teen shocks when Nero appears. As the way that the teen looking at him is like a shiny legendary angel fallen to protect him,the shadow ,the expression of his eyes,the deadly power or even the bloods all over his hands .....are very unquestionable handsome....and the teen was addicted.
The teen gasps as Nero face to him,"Brother Nero!!"he cheers.

Nero confuses when he call him brother, as he notice that although the teen's face was covered by bloods but he can see the teen has a similar face but younger to him.

The white hair,yellow eyes ,similar power and bloodline connection those are all enough evidence to proof that he is one of Sparda's family.

"You...you are my brother?"Nero confuses.Well ,he feels super ecstatic that he found out he has a brother. After all, he always been envious about those kids who have their own family.

Nero show out his most happiest smile in his life ,and the teen hugs him tight. this is the first time he feels love from his family,and.....he totally forget the vexation that how he was born....

"Brother,do you remember me? "

"We met before?"

"Don't you remember? We met in your dream."Nero memorize that the teen is same as the person in his dream,the same devil eyes,same shadow,but just only one pairs of wings.

As he thinking, the demons attack from his back.But that doesn't matter for him,Nero use his claws that on his wings and rips them off. The bloods spill like a rain again....

For normal people,they will think the sence is disgusting and bloody,but for both of them was like a dramatic family meeting..."Well, I have lots of questions wanna ask you but not now,and anyway what's your name?"

"My name is Ika."this one's like Dante how to introduce himself,Nero though.

"Right now, we have to clean up those shits around..."after Nero said,the demons advance toward them and glaring."I agree."Ika says. 

Both of them face to the demons , clutching their powers and fierce.Ika covers his wounds by his wings and stretch his lethal claws.Honestly, Nero already forget that he had injured because both of them had covered all their bodies by the bloods,so he didn't notice it.

The demons get nearer towards them, they give a sign to each other and they yell synchonizelly,"Let rock!!!".

That's how those devils start the slaughter.