Chapter 11: "Dante will gonna kill us..."

Two days later, they finally started to act after Nero said goodbye to his girlfriend...

"Take care, Nero. You can do this."Kyrie said while holding Nero's hands, like he will never came back anymore...

This situation was getting romantic as they stayed more longer. It's not they oppose the romance of Kyrie and Nero, but just a little......

"......Kyrie"

"Okay, bye!!"

Before he could say anything, Nico and Ika directly got him up to the van, slammed the door,and Ika gave a last waved to Kyrie as if a soldier waved back to the civilian. They drove away.

"Hey, what are you doing! I haven't..."

"Do you know you had spent almost three days saying goodbye to Kyrie!!?" Nico grumbled.

"So what?!"

"So what??? You are wasting our time!!!" Nico yelled.

"Well guys, let's just forget about this nonsense and focus on the mission." Ika sighed at them.

"..."Nero made a face like "He is right.", glared at Nico and return to his sit.

...Finally, Ika thought in relieved. How old are they actually??? This is so foolish...Well, I'm not dissatisfied about them but just....emm, a bit childish...

*Sighs*Right now it's time to search for the......

"...Nutcase!" Nico whispered, in fact she was Intentionally let him hear this.

*Nero widen his eyes and gasps*

...no wait Nero......

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!" and they started to argue again...

"Ow, I said you are a nut!"Nico stopped the van at the middle of the road, approaching towards Nero.

*Angry gasps*

....

"...Does anyone want to drive? We haven't taken any move so far..."

*Arguing loudly*

"We have stopped in the middle of the road for a long time..."

*Arguing more louder*

*Started to smash*...

...

"... Fine, I will drive."

+

+

They arrived at a shop which the signboard said "Devil May Cry". It looked horror for normal people, but for Nero, it's awesome as hell.

"So, this is Dante's shop..." he showed admire at the signboard ,with his puppy eyes.

"That's right, and we need to search for their signal so that we can get some help..." Ika replied at will.

"Anyway, how did you know his shop is here?" how did Ika know anyway? Even Nero didn't know where did his shop placed.

"I feel it."Ika replied at will.

...

"...What a great logic..." Nico sighed, she is not a demon after all.

Trish and Lady might gone for work now, unfortunately the door was unlocked. Those ladies would not made this mistake as Dante did, well....

"There is somebody else here..." Nero frowned.

"...Who will it be? A thief?"Nico asked. 

"...More than that." ominous thoughts appeared in Ika's mind, he slowly approached the door and pushed it as the door opened slightly as if it's a ghost house.

Is it a thief or shop lessor? In fact, inside the shop was all dark even Nero couldn't see it properly.

Whereas, inside Nero's mind was praying that it's not Dante's shop lessor, reason was he didn't bring any cash and, he refused to help him repay the rent, after all he was almost bankrupt when last time he repay for Dante's meal cost.

*Hiss!(Demon's sound)

...

"Huh! Thanks god it's you." Nero sighed in relieved.

"it's not worth being thankful, Nero. It's a demon." Ika sighed.

"...Is it chewing something?" Nico focused on the demon's mouth.

Red liquid flow out from the gaps between it's teeth, mysterious but familiar smell appeared, all of them could actually recognized what it was.

Everyone hesitated a while, then Nero decided to take out his sword. The next second, that demon cutted into half.Unfortunately, in course of the demon struggled, most of the furniture in the shop damaged by him too.

"Stop it! You are damaging Dante's table!" Ika shouted in panic. 

"Dante will gonna kill us since you had ruin his shop,Nero!!" Nico yelled while punching his back.

"We all have been doomed to death since that demon ate all his PIZZA!!!" Nero replied.

Well, actually the most essential thing was the pizza, Dante will gone crazy if he seen this...They all stared at each other, speechless.

...

...

"It's the demon's fault."Nero spoke out.

"...Let's go, we can finish this mission by the way." Ika replied.

"Agree..." They all started their journey at Dante's shop, drove away like nothing happened...

+

+

...

"Achoo!!!" 

"God bless you." Vergil glanced at Dante, and focus on his blueberry flavor. Now they are in the restaurant which Dante often went before.

"Huh...why did I had some ominous feelings?" Dante scratched his back, the other hand holding his strawberry flavor.

...

"Vergil, I want..."

"No, my money had been used up for our ice cream. I have no enough money to buy your pizza, and pizza is not a healthy food." Vergil sighed.

"Fine, after all there's still some left pizza in my shop." Dante chuckles.

"..."

...

In other words, Dante still doesn't know his pizza had been eaten...