Chapter 10 : Old Men On Their Way Home

The light of hell crystal reflect on Dante's eyes, which is like a morning call. Dante wakes up while blinking his eyes a few times, he realizes there's no one and look around in panic just like he has missing something...  

He get up from the bloody ground, searching for someone in the bloody place where he was fought with him...

" ...Vergil!" Dante shouts.

...

No response...

"...Shit, where did he go..." Dante walks alone in the hell, he prays that his brother does not run away from him again just as before.

"Vergillll!!!" As long as he calls out Vergil's name, somehow he feels like he is a lost child who searching for his brother so hard in hell , also he feels like he's going to cry while rage on Vergil...

"... Stupid bastard..." he cursed.

*Take a breath*

...

" Ver... !!!!!"

"STOP SHOUTING YOU FOOL!!! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM HERE!! I'M NOT DEAF ! " Vergil shouts back from a long distance to Dante.

Dante sees Vergil approaching towards him at the very front of the brunches, and he sighs with relief ,in fact he is really concerns Vergil will leave him alone...

However, Dante notices that in Vergil's hand is holding somethings... Is that a demon claw? Or...

" What's that for? "he run towards Vergil and asks.

... 

Vergil hesitates a moment before answer him.

"Breakfast. " Vergil replies at will, but there're some words he didn't say them out which is [Breakfast, for you.] After all he is too guilty to speak to him...

"Huh??" Dante uses a disgusted face to stare at him, just like he can't believe Vergil bought a demon as a breakfast.

Ya... he's right, Vergil thinks. This thing can't become a breakfast, in fact maybe Dante will think he's still eating demon for power. After all he was always doing it last time but now, not anymore.

Vergil curses himself in his mind, because he forgot that Dante was always eating human food, not demons like him.(in fact is desire for power)

He was thought Dante may be hungry when he wake up, so he went to hunt. When he returned, he saw Dante shouting his name in panic, was he distrusted by him that he would run away?

Anyway, although he can't estimate whether is it morning right now, but Dante might starving now after all they have been in hell for a few weeks? or months? Still, this thing is not suitable to become breakfast...

"...I will hunt a better one..." Vergil says while thinking about given up this thing for breakfast.

"Pizza."

"...Huh?" He frowns.

"I want pizza." Dante repeats and make his face like a kid who desire for pizza.

...

"......You know there's no such thing in hell right?"

"I still want it, I miss pizza."Dante whispers, like he really going to cry, but actually he just miss Vergil ,pretend like he is okay. Well, he thought he would never see him again, so he is just happy for Vergil's return.

Vergil speechless a moment while staring the 'Big' baby who in front of him.

"*Take a breath* Well, you know what,Dante? Let's go......" Before Vergil finished speaking, Dante interjects.

"Let's go home." 

"..." Vergil closes up his mouth immediately to stop the sentence that he want to say which is: [ Let's go find another demon that we can eat.]

"Let's go back home ,Vergil. I will share my pizza with you, I promises. Oh! and ice creams."Dante says. Actually,he said this because he really don't want Vergil to leave, he don't want Vergil to suffer anymore and the most important is, Vergil is his family and he miss those days that they playing around.

......

"What if..."

"I said let's go back!" Dante grabs his arm tightly as if afraid he will get away.

"Dante..." The more words that Vergil says, the tightness that he grabs.

...

"...I'm just want to ask, HOW??!!" Vergil scolds in annoyed.

Suddenly, both of them feel a wave of demons are heading where they are. They prepare their sword, staring at the direction where demons are approaching with their demon status.

Unexpected, the demons change their direction to the left as they almost near Dante and Vergil. "What are they doing ?..." Dante asks with confusing face.

"There's a hole..."Vergil points at the very front of the demons, and the demons are rushing into it like thousands of ants which don't care of their life just to enter the hole.

After a moment, all the demons were entered the hole except those weak one, and some of them were been stepped until became a mud by the other demons. It's ridiculous...

"That should be the way to get back home!" Dante points at the hole while using his puppy face to look at Vergil.

"Ya...and I feel something familiar from that hole but..."Vergil hesitates.

"Of course you are! Behind that hole is human world!" Dante replies happily.

"..."

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!"

They cleared the rest of the demons, and approaching towards the hole. Before enter, Vergil noticed there's some white feather which has blood on it which land on the ground where no further away from Vergil. 

"It's not the hole made me felt familiar, is this feather..." Vergil whispers and widen his eyes while picking up the feather.

"Vergil?" Dante calls from the other side of the hole.

"Coming." Vergil replies, approaching towards the hole while keep the feather inside his inner pocket...