Chapter 9: The sword

" ......So she's dead?"Nero asks with serious manner.

"According to the information Nero ,of course she is dead." Nico sighs back while watching Nero like he is a punk.

The situation becomes awkward as the silence covered it. Obviously,Nero's mother is dead, and he can't remember anything is because Vergil had removed his memoriesand his son's memories, that's why Vergil didn't recognized that he had a son.

Nero is confusing and sad, he knows even if he was there last time, he can't do anything but get himself killed by Mundus and satisfied his plan.

Now the most suffered person is Ika, he is the only one who remember every single thing in the pass,after all he was there watching the whole course of event.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Still speechless.

Fortunately,  Kyrie enters the room with some tea," Here, I bought some tea for everyone!" 

"Thanks..." Nero blushes again ,and the other two wacthing the love scene dumbly with a cup of flower tea which has a good taste.

"Um...the tea tastes good."Nico says out loud deliberately.

"Yup, it tastes.....good." Ika drinks while watching Nero with some meaning in his eyes.

"..."

"Well okay, back to the topic. You said Mundus is back, so do you have any plan for it?" The problem is about Mundus,but Vergil and Dante are out of signal , Trish and lady gone out for work,so there's no one can help us now.

"The sword."Ika replies.

"What?"

"The Guardian of the Reincarnation, the sword's name. The very first target of Mundus." Ika talks in serious manner.

"Mother had told me before, that sword contains powerful strength, and it has the probability to kill anyone even father and Dante."

"But Dante won't..."

"Ya, I know. She told me he is a unkillable person, but it still has the probability."

Nero speechless, well what if this time Dante really will be defeated? Old man can't fight for longer, it's time for the young one.He thinks.

"I have to get the sword ,so that we can kill Mundus and lock him in hell forever."Ika says.

"Wait , why not me the one to..." Nero confuses, he should be the one to get the sword and kill Mundus, after all he is more powerful than anyone else...

"You already have one."

"Huh?"

"I said you already have one by your own." Ika says while pointing Nero's sword which hiding behind his back. It's true that Ika doesn't have his own sword ,beacuse in the last fight he didn't even used any weapon instead  he didn't have one.

"...Still want it." Nero says while staring Ika's eyes like they are having a "war". He used to be the one to kill Mundus this time but without that sword ,what do he do? Let Ika kill him?

"Stop this childish war Nero! Oh my god how childish you are, you already have one whereas Ika don't have any so Ika should be the one who get it ,after all he's weak..."Nico shouts out.

"......(BUT I WANT TO BE THE ONE WHO KILL HIM!!!)" Nero screams in silence.

While his brain flaming with rage, he restraints himself no to grab his sword. However ,a soft hand places on his shoulder ,his rage knocked off immediately as he face around to the preson beside him.

What the other two can tell is, Nero's face is like a puppy with apair off blinking eyes.

"I agree you must share the sword to him Nero." Kyrie says patiently like an angel.

"Okay~" He agree at will. Again, the situation is spitting more hearts like a couple of demon and angel sponsering their loves to the audiences whereas the hearts are spitting like rains and puping everywhere on the other two's head." Disgusting ", the word that describes in Nico's mind.

"Ugh, again..."Nico sighs deeply as she see the scene and rubbing her head with awkwardness.

"He really like her isn't he?" Ika whispers. 

"Ya Ya...What a lovely day...."Nico rolls her eyes.

"So... the plan....?"Ika asks

"Next time! Once they finished their love-!!!" Nico waves as she walks away from the room with a cigarette.

Ika confuses at their "teamwork"and numbs, aren't the "teamwork" suppose to decide the battle plan immidiately?He sighs with suffer. He can't get help from anyone, and even his brother. He knows he will be fine as long as he stay with Nero ,but this time is serious. If Mundus gets the sword before us, there will be no person who can defeat him. This is what mother told him when bed time story before she dead.

Although it's just a bedtime story, mother said originally the sword is belongs to a guardian who deliberately left it at"that place", and she said he have to get it before anyone else, included Nero , Vergil and Dante....

This is kind of confuses too, why him the one to get it not Dante or Vergil and Nero? Why him? 

When Ika is thinking out an answer, "I love you,my child." a sound pass through his mind. it's not comes from the couple which in front of him ,but still they are showing love even more....

Then he recognizes that it's the last sentence that his mother said to him before she passed away.He numbs,and another issue come out from his mind......

"...What is love?"