Chapter 12: Nero, you had changed...

Rock song played in the restaurant. Even though the rest of the customers dissatisfied with the loud, harsh sound, but the two regular customers seemed very enjoyable.

Some of the customers wanted to turn off the ancient large radio,but in the end they were rejected by the manager, after all it was the order from the regular customer...

"Wuhoo!!" Dante cheered and moved his fingers as if he was playing a guitar, whereas Vergil was sitting right in front of him, glanced at him with a confused look.

"...Dante, we are leaving now." Vergil sighed. In fact, they have been dining in the restaurant for several hours. 

"We are not here to hang out, we have purpose." Vergil frowned.

"Hey..." before Dante could said anything, Vergil had certained he would definitely reject, so he spoke out before him.

"Pizza."

"...Okay, let's go." and they left the restaurant.

On the way back to Dante's shop, they could saw there's wheel traces on the road, it looks like a car was just passed by here with a phenomenal speed... 

When they arrived at the doorstep, a bloody smell came behind the door, and Vergil could scent there's something inside. They opened the unlocked door, bloods were everywhere on the ground as if there was a assassination scene.

There was a demon corpse which had been slaved into half, whereas it's hand and mouth covered with mysterious red liquid. According to the splitted pizza on the floor, Dante could be sure that it's the pizza sauce...

Not only that, the furniture were all destroyed and it's making the shop looked tattered. Along the traces, they could felt Nero's smell... 

"..."

Dante frowned, squat in front of the corpse which covered with pizza sauce on it's mouth...

"...Oh Nero, what have you done..."Vergil thought, and used his hand to covered his face." Why..? Why did you ate pizza....*Sighed* you are getting similar to your uncle..."

"...What a miserable father am I...he is not even like me..."Vergil took a cold breath, took a glance at Dante who was glaring at the sauce. Actually he was concerned about what Dante would do next since Nero had eaten his favorite pizza..

Dante still staring at the corpse with depressed look, instead of felt sad for the lost of his pizza. He took a cold breath, and thought "Oh Nero, you started to become like your father... Why did you ate the corpse...." he depressed.

He knew Vergil always eat the demon corpse for powers,  however after the fight last time, he certained Vergil would change, that's the matter, but he never expected Nero will do the same thing that his father do too." Or maybe Nero is also loveless like Vergil?" Dante thought and cursed himself. "It's my fault..."

Dante looked back at Vergil, they looking at each other a while, as if both of them said "Why" in a depressed look. 

"Nero...you started to change..." they both thought.

...

"...Dante."Vergil hesitated a while and spoke.

"I will pay for you shop repair...and for the pizza..."

"Ow, you finally change you mind, brother. I'm gratified." Dante looked at him with with a rejoiced expression, he was really glad that Vergil finally choose to eat normal food instead of ran away...

"As you like..." and Vergil thought, "I should have pay more attention on Dante and Nero's diet from now on..."

+

+

+

...

..."What is this? and where are we?" Dante glances at the food in front of him, holding a chopstick in one hand, squeezed the white and plenty of tiny thing on the plate.

"It's rice, and we are at the Japanese restaurant." Vergil applied while chewing the sushi, with satisfied.

"Eat more brother, the food is good for you to gain more strength." 

"...You didn't even changed aren't you?" he whispered, stared at Vergil with confused look.

"What?"

"Okay I will eat."

...