1: Prologue

I OWN ALL RIGHTS TO MY OCs AND STORYLINE. COPY MY STUFF AND THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.

©SilverJay

Now before we get into this story, just going to give you a heads up that I stopped writing this story and am making a rewrite titled Transformers Prime: Way of the Flame(REWRITE). You can't miss it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We must hurry! They're getting closer!" directs the male, no more than 5ft 8, helping carry one of the two precious cargos.

"We can't keep running! Not with our children. They're in just as much danger with us than alone." Argues to female, hugging her six-year-old daughter into her chest. Her daughter clings onto her shirt, shivering, not from the cold, but from the people after them. Why are those people after them? She asked herself over and over again. Why are mama and papa yelling?

The male quickly makes a circular motion with his arms, his two index fingers together while the other three are pressed tightly into his palms. Creating a hole in the air, showing another place different from the forest they were currently hiding in. Instead, there were buildings and as dark as it was in the night surrounding them.

"Quickly. I will hold them off for as long as I can. Place them on the doorstep," the female nods. Rushing through the portal to in front of an orphanage in a town unknown to them but quiet, small, and abandoned enough for safekeeping. Placing a pale as can be baby boy wrapped in a dark yellow blanket. On his left wrist, just over his palm's veins, is a blue snowflake birthmark.

She kisses the baby's forehead, silently pleading for him to grow a safe life, away from the hunt, away from everything she and her husband had to and still live through.

Now it was time for the daughter. Separating from her mother's warmth, whining in protest, giving teary eyes to her mother as she's placed next to her brother. The woman gently caresses her child's cheek, "My daughter, always know that we love you. Protect yourself and your brother, and never under any circumstances, let anyone find out about our flaws. Goodbye my child, although your mind will not remember, your heart always will."

The child was going to ask what her mother meant when she suddenly feels a coldness spreading through her mind. Falling beside her brother in slumber, her birthmark on her forehead, in the shape of a flame, glows slightly before dulling down. The last whisper she will ever remember of this moment:

"It's the strength of your heart and mind in unison that truly allows us to be in peace. Goodbye, my little light and my little snow."

====================

Hey, guys, I'm back with a new story because I'm really lacking inspiration for my others. I hope you like the prologue.

By the way, in case if none of my readers read my wall, I started school again(Yes I know, we started at the beginning of August) and I'm in my Sophmore year so there will be more work than freshman year. Wish me luck!