17

"Are you sure you're ready?" asks Jack, concerned that meeting the 'bots at their full height might frighten the dark-eyed girl. "Yes. Now, are we going or not?" The two were already riding Arcee's vehicle form, both wearing their helmets. "Glad to know you're excited to meet the team officially," Arcee comments. 

Hearing a voice coming from a motorcycle still bothered Lena a bit since she's used to vehicles not speaking, let alone being aliens. It's definitely going to take her a while to get used to that.

Driving outside of Jasper, Lena memorized the way, as well as gapping when Arcee started speeding towards a mesa wall, watching at it turned into a tunnel entrance to the one and only Autobot Base. "Whoa," breathing in what she saw. All the Autobots she met underneath the tree at their full heights. Bumblebee being the smallest, a white and orange-red striped robot with heart monitor patterns on their arms is the second smallest, then Wheeljack, Bulkhead, and Optimus Prime being the tallest. 

The two hop-off Arcee so she can transform back as well, adding her to the 'height list' as the shortest. "Holy- you guys are giant." Personally, Lena thought Bulkhead was large but he doesn't even compare to Optimus. 

Lena tuned out the conversation conversing around her and mainly observed the base she was in. There was a large Autobot insignia on the floor where the top of it faced another tunnel with large metal rings in it, spaced out evenly in the rock and a metal runway connecting all the rings. On the bottom part of the insignia faces the very center structure of the base. A hexagon-like structure stacked on each other, the bottom being the largest and the second level is the smallest with wide yellow stairways running down both. 

Also taking notice of the large green computer screens that the white and orange-red Autobot was typing on. On the screens were symbols she couldn't read nor recognize. Coming to the conclusion that it's their planet's writings.

Failing to notice the red and blue giant speaking to her before Jack nudges her shoulder

Failing to notice the red and blue giant speaking to her before Jack nudges her shoulder. "Huh? Wha- sorry.. I... was looking around. What were you saying, sir?" Ignoring the baffled looks of the humans and 'bots around. No one has called Optimus 'sir' since Cybertron, neither had they ever expected that to come from a human. 

Optimus gives a small smile, adding more to his aura of serene tranquility. It almost makes Lena feel as though she can be herself and express her flaw. "It is quite alright, but you do not need to call me 'sir'. I've explained to Ratchet of your guardian's... previous treatment and he would like to look at your scars to make sure all have been healed. Are you alright with that?"

Being unable to go to the hospital for help without them discovering her mutant DNA, it would be a chance for her to actually have an evaluation of her current health. Then again, they'd see all her scars and she's not exactly sure if she should be comfortable on having an extraterrestrial aspect at her past wounds. Either way, it would either be now or deal with it later since this subject will most likely just be brought up again and again.