A/N Questionaire!

Hey guys! Almost done with chapter 7, just going over the grammar and a bunch of stuff. In the meantime, in case if not everything is cleared up on the storyline or mutants, you can ask questions in the comments and I'll be more than happy to answer. 

Of course, some of this stuff I wrote down at the top of my head, but most of it will probably be based off X-men logic so I'll leave a fandomwiki link at the bottom of the page. As I said. PROBABLY be based off X-men but I'll definitely tweek it 'cause you know, author's universe, Marvel has no control over my mind. Huhuhuhuhu.

But basically, mutants face a lot of criticism in this story, and because of this, they're practically going extinct from violence raged. Most mutants caught by the gov. are either placed in labs, forced to be weapons on a battlefield, or killed. Although they're mainly killed.

Lena and Alex's mom had telepathy(but in my universe, those with telepathy can also erase memories and restore memories. All that mind-stuff) and their dad has two. Mutants with two flaws are considered extremely rare. His flaws are teleportation(first chapter prologue) and a flaw that will be revealed later on! Mwahaha, face the cliffhanger!

Leave any questions below and I shall answer to the best of my ability because TBH I kinda just write as I go and then edit later on. 

FANDOMWIKI LINK!: 

https://x-men.fandom.com/wiki/Mutants