6

Locking himself in the bathroom, just like his sister told him to. Lena picks up the three toys and hides them in the top drawer of the dresser, leaving just a crack open to make it seem as though she hides nothing.

Stomps sound alarms in her head, she sits in her desk's chair and made sure that all scents of foods were gone. At least she hoped she had.

The door swings open, loudly banging on the wall, leaning a large and obvious dent in the wall, followed by a strong scent of alcohol. Just great, he's drunk. What Lena's always found odd is that whenever he's drunk, he still spoke like a normal being, no slurs at all, but his words barely made any sense some of the time.

Making his way into the room, keeping one hand on the wall to keep himself steady and the other holding a still half-drunken alcohol bottle. Made of glass. That is never a good sign. Leo's messy short blond hair, beard rubble, and piercing brown eyes immediately come into view when she turns around. His clothes were stained with, of course, beer and anything he could grab that was an alcoholic to lead to his current state. "Why the *hic* do I smell *hic* food? Yer banned fro*hic*om eaten, Useless." That's his nickname for Lena. His nickname for Alex is Brat.

Freezing. Lena thought that after everything that happened earlier the smell would be gone. She had the window open for hours to let fresh air come in. What could possibly smell like cupcakes?!

Her thought process is interrupted by the man grabbed her hair, hanging her in the air by it until she was at his eye level, 6ft. Lena's feet dangling in the hair, yelping at the agony of having her hair having to hold her body's weight, even if it's incredibly low for someone her age, not by choice. "Answer me ya dipshit. Did ya disobey me?"

"N-No. I-I-I don't know why!" choking out, her hands clasped onto his arm to possibly pull herself up and relieve some of the pain. Suddenly she's tossed from the desk to the wall by the dresser. A loud bang sounds through the room as a body-sized dent is formed along with the several other dents in the wall from previous beatings.

Yelping, hitting more of her head on the wall than the rest of her body, she doesn't even need to touch the back to know it's bleeding, Lena's all too familiar with the feeling of warm blood. "DON'T LIE TO ME YOU WORTHLESS BRAT!" Grabbing her head, smashing it against the side of the dresser, a loud bang resonates around the room, Alex lets out a shriek at the sudden bang. "Ugh," touching her forehead, feeling a large gash go across her forehead, it's not that deep so it shouldn't leave a scar.

Fallen to the ground, trying to pick herself back up, "Stop... why... do you... do this?" Responded with a low growl from her guardian and a kick to the stomach. Coughing up blood that seeped into her mouth, it's metallic taste rids of the sweetness of the cupcake from earlier. 

*SMASH* She didn't need to look up to know that he broke the alcohol bottle in half, about to swing at her. Compressing her eyelids closed, clenching her teeth, bracing for impact.

"Don't touch my sister!" dangling on the arm holding the half-broken bottle. "Get off you brat! I'm giving that useless wrench her punishment!" Yanking Alex off his arm, grabbing him by his shirt's collar. Alex spits on Leo's cheek, his eyes spewing disgust at the man, "You're no guardian. You're a monster!" 

Angered, Leo hauls Alex at the wall, body first. Lena jump at the sound of his flesh hitting the hard wall, looking up to see her brother limp over his bed. "ALEX!" screaming, too weak herself to get up, the blood oozing from her forehead drips down her face. Trying to crawl towards him only to be dragged back by her foot and stabbed in her calf with the broken bottle. Over. And over. Again.

"Hopefully the brat is dead," Leo whispers into Lena's ear, digging the bottle into the middle of her back, hearing her choke on her screams. "N-No-! Ale-!-AAAUH" Blood forever staining the ground, pooling out under her. Retracting the bottle, not even bothering to waste any more energy on screaming as he cuts and stabs at her arms and stomach.