16

The two stood in silence. Not a bad or awkward silence, but one of shock and joy. Jordan was grinning like never before while Lena continued her facade of the 'emotionless' orphan. Taking a quick glance around to make sure no one was near, luckily for them, Vince and his gang left, along with mainly everyone except for who Lena was waiting for and still is. Leaning in closer, whispering, "Are you a-" pausing midsentence, afraid of someone hearing the word and afraid to speak in. Lena nods enthusiastically, whispering, "What type are you? Judging by your green eyes and swirl, you're either nature, Adaptive Evolution or Solar Absorption."

Adaptive Evolution is where you're able to adapt your body in order to survive. Let's say if the world became colder, the Adaptive Evolution flaw would change the person(s) body into whatever they need to survive, like layering them in fur or making them cold-blooded. 

Solar Absorption is where one can absorb solar energy and convert it into physical strength. Those with Solar Absorption can also store solar-derived energy in their cells through the same, or a similar method, and release it when necessary.

Amusedly huffing, "Sounds like you acknowledge your flaws. Nature. What about you?" Nature, also known as Plant Manipulation where they can control plants and vegetation.

Shrugging carelessly, "I read in my spare time... which is a lot of time when off work. Pyrokinesis."

Jaw-dropping, nothing could describe the shock planted on his face. Well, either it was shock, surprise, or 'oh shit'. "Pyrokin-!-" almost shouting before Lena shut him up, placing her hand over his mouth with a warning glare. "Don't shout, you'll give it away," whispering. Nodding, still not closing his eyes, keeping them locked on the pyrokinetic. Taking her hand off his mouth, he explodes, "Pyrokinesis?! Are you fooling me? How have you not been discovered?! Do you have any notion how much hunters would do to get their hands on you? You'd be sold in the billions!"

Taking a step back with her hands slightly raised, "Is it really that bad?" Mentally cursing. The ridiculous absence of information on pyrokinesis should have set alarms in her mind sooner.

"Uh. Yes! Pyro- your flaw in astonishingly limited. The last recorded pyrokinetic was in 1905. I'm beyond bewildered hunters haven't located you yet... let alone apprehended you. Lena, I'm exceeding astounded at how you've survived this long. Yes, nature is simple to control but... fire... I don't even want to envision what you've had to sacrifice in order to keep it this well disclosed." Mumbling the last part.

Uncomfortably her hand gripping her other arm, clasping her emaciated muscle, "I... I've been suppressing my emotions. Mainly rage, joy, sorrow. Anything that could spark a single flame on the tips of my fingers. Although... because of this I've never practiced my flaw so my flames are very weak and it would take all my energy just to start a camping fire on command rather when I lose control which luckily doesn't happen... often."

Jack and Raf started to exit the building talking about one of their class subjects, mainly Jack slightly complaining about an upcoming test. "Whoa, Jack look," Raf tugs on the older boy's sleeve, pointing at the 16-year-old staying at Jack's house talking friendly to someone else. Their conversation at a low whisper for only them to hear, but Jack can just ask Arcee what they were talking about if she was able to hear. "I'm glad that she's actually talking to someone but... who do you think he is?" questions Raf, pushing his glasses up his nose ridge and adjusting his backpack straps around his shoulders. 

Grazing her dark eyes to the ground, ache fills her heart. "What's wrong?" asks Jordan. "M-My brother... he always wanted to meet another. He desperately wanted to meet another frost flaw or any type of flaw." Jordan perked at the idea of another mutant, grinning once more, "Then why don't we go see him! Today truly is an amazing day!"