15

A/N PLEASE READ

Okay! I figured out a plot for the book and I'm excited about it and usually, when I want to get to a specific part I end up speeding through. So if it seems like I am, let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to fix it because I want the story to be as well-timed as possible. I want it to be better than TFP: Into the Future. 

===========================================================

Timeskip: two days

Day: Monday

Lena dreaded having to go to school but she can't avoid it and the longer she's away, the more work she'll have on her shoulders. Miko happily came over early to give Lena some clothes her host parents gave her but they weren't her style so she never wore them.

 Miko happily came over early to give Lena some clothes her host parents gave her but they weren't her style so she never wore them

(A/N Imagine it with red sneakers instead of heels)

Shuffling out of her room, her face blushed red from never wearing an outfit that showed this much skin let alone short-shorts. Heck, this is the first time she's worn such nice clothes! All her and Alex's clothes were ragged donations that the two siblings had to sew to make them look a bit decent. Some of her scars showed on her back and one going across her chest, but Lena didn't mind, not like Leo was going to surprisedly appear out of nowhere when it's been well over a week since the incident. And if he did, oh boy the police will be chasing after him like street racers for first place!

Miko also styled the emaciated girl's hair. Putting it in a high, tight, ponytail with a white ribbon tied around the ponytail. "Oh. My. Gosh. You look so adorable!" Exaggerates the colorful rocker, her pigtails moving up and down according to her emotions which always confused the other of how her hair moved like an anime character simply by emotions. 

Trailing after you down the hallway where Jack sat on the couch waiting for the two girls so they could get to school already. "W-Whoa. Lena, you look in-incredible," breathes Jack, doing his usual sheepish scratching-the-back-of-his-neck. (A/N No. No, I am not pairing these two. Not sure if there is going to be romance in this tbh) Shyly nodding a 'thank you' before Miko began shoving Lena through the front door, towards Bulkhead's alt-mode. 

Bulkhead and Miko explained the following day how Optimus Prime is giving her time before officially meeting the rest of the team, even though she already has, just not in their original height. Or at the base. Or see the other's alt-modes but so far she has an idea of who's who. Jack's motorcycle is Arcee. The yellow and black custom muscle car is Bumblebee, Raf's guardian. The red and blue semi-truck is Optimus. The ambulance is Ratchet, who she still hasn't met because he luckily wasn't shrunken. And a sharp looking white race car with green and red V on the front and the sides is Wheeljack. 

Stepping into the wrecker's alt, Lena and Miko spot Jack on Arcee's alt-mode, driving to school. Bulkhead closed the door and automatically swung seatbelts over our bodies. "Wha-I didn't know you could do that..." "Yeah well, it became a rule to always wear seatbelts since Miko never actually wears one." Internally snickering at the spunky gal who pouts in the seat next to her on the way to school. The guardian and charge held up a long-going conversation. Lena wasn't listening in, she didn't want to and didn't care to, so she spent the ride looking out the window at passing houses and buildings until they arrived in the parking lot of their school.