Jealousy

3rd person pov:

They were in the backstage of Inkigayo doing an interview while Monsta x's I.M was being a little too friendly with Honey.

Honey didnt mind it because all she saw was I.M being friendly. She laughed at his behaviour and they talked alot.

I.M: "Has anyone ever told you how sweet honey is?"

Honey laughed and playfully hit him. He dramatically held his hand and pretended to die.

Honey was becoming good friends with Monsta X.

Honey: "Minhyuk come and pick up your boyfriend." she said pointing at I.M who made a disgusted face.

In the distance the dream members were watching jealous.

Jaemin: "Is he being a little too friendly with Honey or is it just me?"

Jeno: "He definitely is."

Jisung: "Are you sure, hyung? He's probably being friendly." he said looking over to them.

Suddenly I.M picked Honey up bridal style and spinned her. Honey was giggling and clinging onto his shirt.

Honey: "Oppa please stop...."

I.M: "Only if I get kiss." he said smirking.

Honey grinned and quickly pecked his cheek.

I.M put her down and ruffled her hair.

I.M: "We should hang out some other time. We have to go now. Bye." he said and hugged Honey as she hugged back and nodded.

Honey went to the dreamies and was about to follow Monsta X out when someone called sounding pissed.

Jaemin: "Honey come sit here." he said pointing at his lap. Honey always sits on the members lap so it was normal but now she didnt want to.

Honey: "Not now...Jaemin." she said and was about to go when,

Jaemin: "Honey, come sit now." he said almost growling.

Honey gulped and nodded. Jaemin knew when he acted mad Honey would obey instantly.

Honey came and sat on his lap and snuggled closer to him.

Jaemin: "Dont let anyone other then the members pick you up okay?" he sternly.

Honey: "Yes, Jaemin-ah."

Jaemin: "Jaemin?" she said when his arms snaked around her waist and tightened.

Honey: "Yes, oppa." she said and snuggled closer as he held her by her waist and ran his hand through her hair.

Jaemin didnt want to admit but he was a little jealous that anyone other then him touched Honey, or got close to her but it was an exception for the nct members.

He sighed and ran his hand through her hair and they talked and laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________

Thanks for reading. Who do you think she should end up with??

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~