Manager Problems pt.2

3rd person pov:

While Honey was in the hospital many idols has spoken out about the issue of the managers. Surprisingly YG himself and other artists from the company spoke out. Fans are furious and angry about what happened to Honey and they are demanding an explanation, and because of that #JusticeForHoney trended #1 in all countries.

Soon SM spoke out.

"In terms of the recent events that had occurred to Nct and Blackpinks maknae Honey, we would like to take full responsibility and apologize.

It had been brought to attention that Honeys temporary female manger has had malicious intentions towards the member and was the one who led Honey to exhaustion, late at night which caused her not returning in the dorms. The members stated that they had seen Honey passed out and locked in a studio which triggered her phobia because she is Claustrophobic.

After checking security cameras within our building, it's been confirmed that Kim Hayoung, was the one repsonisble for all that had happened to Honey. Ms Kim is now in custody of the police and will be taken care of.

As for Honey, she will resign from all the promotions and activities and will take a long break, where she will receive treatment and be taken care of to help her recover. It is unknown to when Honey will be back but we ask the fans to please respect this.

Again, we would like to sincerely apologize for what has happened."
.
.
.
.
.

Comments

nct_is_life: I want to strangle the manager for doing this to our precious maknae, but we have to send love and support to NCT and Honey not hate towards the manager. #JusticeForHoney

honey_baby: I hope Honey gets well!!! Take as much rest as you want. We will wait forever for you. Czennies love you and support you. #JusticeForHoney

czennie_council: I just want to talk to the God damn manager.....Maybe strangle her....but I hope Honey gets so much better! I also noticed that the manager was being touchy with the members and if Honey was close to them she would always call Honey over and scold her. #JusticeForHoney

honeybabyissweet: We love you and will always support you! NCTzens got your back always and forever Honey! Fighting~ Get better soon, and take as much time as you need. We love you! #JusticeForHoney
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

Imagine if this actually happened to a member....I would be pissed and tear down the whole world lol...no joke...srsly tho. I just hope none of the members are getting unfair treatment from the managers.

Anyways thanks for reading! Should I do a new story or not? If i should, what genre?

Byeee~