Hyunjin+Honey

Some cute moments/interactions of Honey and Hyunjin together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Honey was visiting stray kids backstage, supporting them for their Inkigayo Win.

As she entered their room, everyone ran to her and immediately began to hug her.

Hyunjin: "Hey! Get off her."

He said pouting that everyone was too close to her.

Honey chuckled as they pulled out of the hug.

Honey: "Congraaaaats on your win."

Hyunjin: "I already told you we would win but you doubted me."

He said wanting to tease her.

Jeongin: "Ah! How could you Noona!" He said playing along.

Honey rolled her eyes and ruffled Jeongin's hair.

Honey: "I already knew you guys were going to win so I brought you guys a cake."

She said and all of their mouths drooled from the sight of the cake.

Honey handed them the cake as the rest began to enjoy but Hyunjin gave her a hug.

Honey: "What was that for?" She said giggling.

Hyunjin shrugged, getting butterflies in his stomach hearing her giggle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another time, Hyunjin decided to go on Vlive and answer question from fans since he was bored.

Hyunjin: "Hello Stays~ I missed you guyssssss." He said and began talking about his day and the members.

Hyunjin: "Since I kissed stays, and I was bored, I wanted to do a live where you can ask my questions."

Hyunjin: "You can ask anything you want, and I'll answer."

He read through the comments ,answering easy and normal questions, when suddenly a question caught his eyes.

Hyunjin: "Ah...here's a spicy question." He said chuckling at himself.

Hyunjin: "This stay, asked how me and Honey are doing."

He said reading the question on live and every fan went craaazy.

Hyunjin: "Thank you, we're doing good." He said laughing at a memory.

Hyunjin: "Honey is a very nice and silly girl. I remember when we went to get ice cream together and she accidentally dropped it."

He said laughing some more before continuing.

Hyunjin: "The funny thing is that she almost cried so I had to share my ice-cream with her so she ended up eating all of my ice-cream."

He said playfully pouting.

Hyunjin: "She owes me big for that." He said giggling.

Hyunjin: "Have you guys had your first kiss yet?" He stated, reading another question.

Hyunjin: "That's a secret." He said winking at the camera.

Next day, after the Vlive, both Hyunjin and Honey were trending as everyone went crazy about the questions he answered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Honey and Hyunjin also had moments together in award shows.

As Honey was with NCT 127, where they claimed an award for one of their songs, Hyunjin stood up proudly clapping for his girlfriend.

He mouthed her name when the cameras turned to him and he cheered as loud as he could.

Honey made a little heart to the camera and Hyunjin being dramatic, decided to pretend like he had a heart attack making everyone chuckle.

A few minutes later as both Stray Kids, and NCT were passing each other, Hyunjin and Honey smiled at each other and did their iconic couple handshake.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Honey had also mentioned him in interviews.

Host: "So recently, we heard that Honey and Hyunjin are in a relationship right?"

Honey nodded at the host, as the members began teasing her, meanwhile Jaemin clenched his hands into a fist.

Of course he knew this was a publicity stunt but he couldn't help feeling jealous and hurt. 

Host: "So how is Hyunjin like to you?"

Honey: "He's very kind and caring. He helps me with anything I need and is always there for me."

She said smiling.

Honey: "He also buys me a lot of ice-cream so there's that." She said as everyone chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

Hi everyoneeeeeee. It's been a long time since I have updated huh?

Sorry I've been very lazy lately, lmao but I've written alot of chapters and I'm planning on updating them soon.

I hope everyone's doing good💕