❤Dating❤

3rd person POV:

Taeyong: "Are you guys alright?" He asked worried after finding that their relationship was revealed to the public.

Jaemin: "Actually I'm pretty happy. Now everyone will know she's mine." He said and pulled Honey by her waist.

Honey giggled.

Honey: "Actually we got a lot of positive feedback from the fans so I just hope it works out. The company doesn't have an issue with it."

Taeyong nodded smilling.

Taeyong: "Alright just becareful and you better not hurt her." He warns Jaemin and walks out.

Jaemin chuckled and pulled Honey to their shared room.

It was night and everyone was sleeping besides Taeyong but he already left to sleep as well.

Honey laid down as Jaemin got on top of her and started attacking her with kisses. Especially on her neck.

Honey giggled because it was really ticklish. But soon he came back and kissed her. Honey kissed him back passionately. His hand traveled around his thighs and close to her ass.
Honeys hands was around his neck.

Honey: "I think we should stop before this gets out of hand." She said chuckling at the heated make out session.

Jaemin: "I don't want too..." He whined and started kissing her neck tickling her.

Between giggled Honey said,

Honey: "Come on, babe. I have to change and we have to go to sleep. There's a big schedule ahead of us tomorrow."

Jaemin: "Fine." He said pouting. Honey chuckled and quickly pecked him on the lips.

She went and changed into some cute PJs so did Jaemin. He sat there waiting for her.

Honey went out and hopped on the bed

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Honey went out and hopped on the bed.

Jaemin: "Your not making this easier..." He said groaning and looking at her in her night wear.

Honey: "What?" She said inoccently.

Jaemin shook his head and cuddled with her.

Jaemin: "I love you." He said shocking Honey.

Honey looked at him and gave him a peck.

Honey: "I love you too." She said.

Jaemin smiled happily and cuddled with her.

Maybe one day, but not right now. Its too soon. Maybe they'll be eachothers first everything. (😏😉) Who knows. He thought.

Jaemun snuglled on the crook of her neck and hried his face as she buried her face on his chest.

They fell asleep cutely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

Welp...This escalated very fast lol. I hope you enjoyed. I'm gonna go to sleep now but goodnight or good morning. Which ever one is on ur time.

Byeeee~ ❤ ⊂(˃̶͈̀ε ˂̶͈́ ⊂ )))Σ≡=─