Scared

3rd person pov:

There was a SM family concert in Seoul and everyone was having fun. Honey was walking around bowing or hanging with other idols that were her friends or having fun with the fans. It was time for Nct U the 7th sense and the song had started.

In the middle of the song, a man pretended to be the manager and got on stage. It was when Honey was in the back of the dance line that the man came and started pulling Honey.

Honey was confused at first and kept pulling but the man dragged her halfway away from the stage. The members noticed, but Honey quickly used her self defense skills and flipped backwards and kicked the man and he fell but the man quickly got up and ran towards Honey. She quickly backed away but fell and injured her ankle. That's when the members were by her side.

Ten and Doyoung were with Honey calming her down while tears were streaming down her face.

Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark were holding the man and punching him when the managers and security came and took him.

Ten: "Shh....its ok you'll be ok..."

Honey: "Oppa....my ankle hurts." she said crying.

The members quickly rushed to the stage with other idols.

Ten picked her up carefully and took her backstage as the members followed.

Honey: "I want to perform, I'm fine now."

Jaehyun: "No way! You are not performing with an injured ankle." he said getting pissed.

Honey flinched at his tone of voice.

Kun: "Honey baby, you'll perform after the doctor has checked your ankle ok?"

Honey nodded as the doctor came. The doctor slowly moved her ankle which made her wince at the pain.

Taeyong: "How the fuck did he get past the security!?" he said pissed.

Honey: "Oppa calm down. I'm fine but you have to go. I dont want to leave the concert halfway."

Taeyong: "No I'm staying here with you."

Honey: "Please oppa....the fans are probably worried and they came here to have fun not to be worried. So please continue I'll be here plus the other members will be here too."

Taeyong sighed and went back with the other members. The dreamies stayed back with Honey.

Doctor: "Well there's good news and bad news. The good news is that your ankle is not that badly injured but you have to sit out of this concert this time."

Honey: "W-what? Is it fine if I perform and rest after?"

The doctor shook his head.

Doctor: "No, we dont want your ankle to be more injured then it really is." the doctor said and left.

Honey immediately started crying. The dreamies rushed to her side and Jaemin quickly hugged her.

Honey: "I-I want to perform oppa.....I dont want to disappoint the fans that came to see me." she said crying badly.

The members were about to cry too because Honey never cries and especially not this much.

Jaemin: "Shhhh....its not your fault babe....I'm sure the fans will understand and support you through the concert Ok?"

Honey nodded hesitantly. Amber quickly rushed to her side.

Amber: "Move I need to see my girlfriend." she said and pushed Jaemin away and hugged Honey.

Amber: "Who hurt my baby?"

Honey giggled.

Honey: "I cant perform for the rest of the concert, unnie." she said frowning.

Amber: "Its ok, love. The fans will understand and support you no matter what ok? Now smile and let's go back up on stage."

Honey nodded smiling sadly. The members helped her on stage and fans immediately cheered suuuuuper loud for her.

She sat and performed on a chair for the rest of the concert. She was sad that she couldn't perform so the members always came and cheered her up by hugging, kissing her cheek, or acting silly.

Honey would always laugh or giggle at their behaviour which made the day a bit better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________

Thanks for reading!💖