-Racism-

3rd person POV:

Recently, Blackpink appeared in a music show after Jennie's dating scandal with Exo's Kai.

It was confirmed by both of the idols companies, (YG, and SM) that these two idols share good feeling towards each other.

BUT, even after all that Jennie wasn't in the spotlight but Honey was.

After she appeared looking gorgeous with a dress that exposed her shoulder, she got bashed by many k-netz.

They called her many names, words, and things

They called her many names, words, and things. They even told her to go back to her country and that she got palstic surgery. They also called her an average Thai woman, alos insulting other Thai females as well.

 They also called her an average Thai woman, alos insulting other Thai females as well

After that the internet roared with heated debates about this.

Many fans and non fans of Honey gathered and supported her after the racism.

Not JUST fans but idols and other celebraties defended and supported her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile:

The Blackpink members met up with Honey showering her with love and affection because of the racism and her getting bashed for her looks.

Jennie: "You shouldn't pay attention to those people. You have many fans supporting you, you know."

Honey nodded smilling.

Jisoo: "I think they're just jealous of how gorgeous you are."

Rose: "Who wouldn't be jealous of Honey tho? She's smoking hot and has a great personality."

Honey giggled feeling better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Honey at the NCT dorms:

Taeyong: "Baby." He said hugging Honey.

All the other members gathered around Honey, reassuring her and showering her with love.

Honey laughed.

Honey: "Guuuuys. I'm fine. I know I have you guys and many other fans supporting me and those few words don't mean anything to me."