Dispatch

Dispatch revealed the two stars and members of NCT dating. It had been reported or rumored that Jaemin and Honey are dating.

They had caught the two on a date and kissing. They didn't get a clear picture but the fans could see from the clothes style, and their faces showed enough.

Later on SM released a statement:

"This is SM entertainment and we would like to address the rumor regarding out two artists. Honey and Jaemin from NCT had been called and discussed the issue regarding this rumor. It has been revealed to us that they are indeed in a very good relationship. Our two fellow young artists share genuine feelings toward each other and we hope that fans are supportive of their decisions.
-Thank you."

Fans reactions:

"Honestly I knew from the beginning they were going to date. They match really well, and they have a strong relationship amongst the group."

"Wow, not surprised but stunned. I'm genuinely happy for them."

"I mean their relationship or personal lives have nothing to do with us. We don't own them. Period. But I'm really happy for them. Congrats."

"They deserve each other, so I'm glad they're together. Let's support them."

"Yayyy. My ship is sailing!"

The reactions from fans are positive and most are supporting the two.  We are looking forward to see how things will turn out but in the meantime we hope the two artists are supported by their fans.

Congrats on their relationship!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

I finally updated lol. Sorry it took a while but this month is trash. So many idols left their groups, Hwall from The boyz, Woojin from Stray Kids, and now Wonho from Monsta X. Its really saddening, and I'm really mentally and emotionally tired. Let's just throw away 2019.

Anyways please support the groups and I hope you are all doing OK.

-   (っ♥▽♥)