-Hanging out-

3rd person POV:

Ateez and NCT 127 were in america in the same time. Nct 127 members had free time so Honey decided to visit her friends.

Her manager took her to Ateez's hotel.

She slowly knocked when they opened the door.

Yunho: "Honey!!!!!" He said and quickly hugged her.

Honey laughed and hugged him back.

All the members came running when they heard Honey's name.

San: "Baaaabyyy." He said and hugged the hell out of Honey.

Honey hugged all of them one by one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Staff: "You should do a vlive with Honey."

Ateez took out their camera and started filming.

Seonghwa: "Hello atiny~"

Wooyoung: "We have a surprise...." He said chuckling.

Honey: "Hello Atiny!"

She said and jumped in front of the camera cutely making the Ateez members awe.

The comment and likes started blowing up. The comment section was going crazy.

Jongho: "Oh someone is asking why you are with Ateez all of a sudden."

Honey: "Oh, NCT had some free time after our concert here in the us. Since Ateez was also in america with us, I thought I should visit them."

Yeosang: "Wow she spent her free time with us. I feel loved." He said dramatically.

Honey went over to Yeosang and sat on his lap while he ran his hands through her hair, as the other members were talking to atiny.

Wooyoung: "Oh here's a question for Honey. Who's your favorite Ateez member?"

All the members heads snapped to honey.

Honey: "I don't have a favorite. I'm an atiny, ot8." She said making the others chuckle.

Honey: "Oh I actually practiced your say my name choreo."

Mingi: "Really?Can we see it?"

Honey got up and started dancing to the chorus as the members sang.

After she was done they clapped.

Honey: "So in conclusion Stan Ateez!" She said making the members laugh.

San started clinging onto her. He laid his head on her lap, as she sat down.

Honey ran her hands through his hair playing with it.

Honey: "I really like the new color. It suits you. Red and black."

San: "Really? I don't think I look good. I don't like my looks." He said.

Honey scrunched her face up.

Honey: "You're literally the most handsome guy I have seen. So stop saying that about yourself. You're fucking beautiful." She said making the others laugh.

Seonghwa: "Language, honey!" He said shocked she said that on camera.

Honey: "Atiny~ Let's tell San how beautiful and perfect he is." She said in the vlive.

The comment section blew up with comments like you are so beautiful or you are soooo gorgeous San. And San you're perfect.

San smiled as he laid there, with his head on her lap.

Honey: "Let's go out? We can also fill the streets of LA."

Honey: "You all got too skinny. Lunch is on me." She said as they cheered.

Yunho: "You see honey, can really be a noona sometimes."

Honey chuckled as they got ready to leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was chilly outside so Honey clung onto Jongho's arm, hand to hand.

Jongho doesn't like skinship that much or stuff like that but he loved it when Honey did it.

She had this warmath everyone liked.

Fans in the streets took pictures of them as they laughed and made silly jokes while going to a restaurant to eat lunch.

Honey: "So what should we eat?"

The ateez members smirked before literally ordering the whole menu.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Honey: "I think I'm going to go broke." She said while paying for the food.

The ateez members laughed.

Mingi: "This is why she is my favorite."

Wooyoung: "Wow we feel so loved." He said making them laugh.

Hongjoong: "Alright thank you for joinning us on this date atiny. Have a good day. Byee~" he said and waved at the camera.

The rest of the members said goodbye too and ended the live.

Honey hugged the Ateez members goodbye.

Honey: "I'll call you guys." She said and kissed their foreheads.

They waved after she left with her manager.

Manager: "That was a lot of interaction with male idols. Don't you think your members would mind?"

Honey: "Nope. They know I'm friends with them."

Manager: "What about Jaemin?" Her manager teased.

The manager knew they were dating.

Honey: "He might mind, but he isn't here so." She said blushing as her manager laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________

(This was before the news of Honey and Jaemin dating went public. That's why Ateez didn't know about it.)

Anyways thanks for reading. Byee~