-Health-

NCT has done a lot in 2019.

A lot of the units have been performing left and right, non-stop.

Everyone was exhausted but of course they hadn't let that get the best of them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd person POV:

2020 had started and everyone was looking forward to the year.

But this evening SM had announced that Haechan would be taking a break due to some health complications.

~~~~

~~~~

The members were in rehearsal, practicing hard for their concert when suddenly Haechan collapsed.

He thankfully didn't fall too hard but when he fell, he was kind of knocked unconscious.

The members ran and surrounded around him as Taeyong, the leader, took Haechan in his arms and shook him.

Taeyong: "Haechan???!"

The staff brought water and they spilt some on him, then he woke up.

He slowly opened his eyes and the members all sighed thankfully.

Johnny: "Haechan, what's wrong? How are you feeling?"

Haechan slowly sat up with the help of the other members.

Haechan: "I'm fine, hyung. Just dehydrated."

Honey: "That's bull hyuck and you know it."

She said making everyone look at her.

Honey: "You've been performing non-stop since 2019 and traveling everywhere till now. You're over worked."

Haechan: "No-"

Doyoung: "I'll let the managers know. We'll take him to the doctor."

They nodded as Haechan sighed knowing they won't stop until he has a break.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They took him to the doctors and the doctors said he was, of course, overworked.

Doctor: "He needs a break and should probably not perform for now."

Doctor: "You should eat a lot and rest for a week or two before you can perform and travel everywhere again."

Manager: "But-"

Doctor: "And I don't care what anyone says. He is a patient and he needs a lot of rest for being overworked."

He said sternly.

Doctor: "So I suggest you give him the break he needs so he can be back up on his feet and not collapse again."

The manager sighed and nodded.

After a few minutes the members and manager came.

Manager: "Alright. I've informed the company."

Manager: "You will be taking a break until you feel better so let's go now. You can rest back at home. You won't be performing in this concert either."

Haechan sighed sadly and nodded.

Taeil: "It's okay, Haechan-ah. You need this break. You earned it."

Haechan: "But I want to perform with you guys and not let the fans down."

Honey: "You won't be, hyuckie. You need rest and fans will understand ok? You're human too."

Honey: "Fans love you and will cheer you until you feel better and come back healthier than ever."

Haechan smiled, nodding.

He was already feeling better thanks to his members motivation.

~~~~~~

They took Haechan to the dorms and let him rest until he would be ok.

SM sent a statement out to the public and fans were worried but glad he got a break.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

Thanks for reading~💕💕

I'm baaaack and hopefully u enjoyed.😙

Haechan is actually taking a break due to some health issues but we don't know what the health issues are.

(This chapter was just made by me and we don't know what the health issues are)

Fans are guessing it's from overworking and I agree but I hope he will be alright and I hope he takes a good break because he worked very hard this year being in lots of units at once.

I hope NCTzens will support him and cheer him on when he's back!

Same with Jungwoo💕😭