Crush or in love?

3rd person pov:

It was after the NCT 127 concert. Honey, Haechan, and Mark were going to the hyungs/127 dorms since it is closer.

Honey: "So tired...." she mumbled, leaning her head against Haechans chest.

Haechan blushed hard, but of course didn't show it. Instead he patted her head.

Haechan: "I know me too."

The realization hit Honey and she quickly got off him.

Honey: "Sorry. You're tired as well." she said

Haechan chuckled and shook his head.

The NCT 127 dorms opened and Honey went inside with them.

Taeyong: "Since we have 1 bunk bed and a spare room, Haechan and Honey will take the bunk bed as Mark, you will take the extra room.

Mark: "Thank god... I'm really tired."

Honey chuckled and bid her oppa's farewell as Haechan dragged her to the bunk room.

As they got to the bed Haechan layed down and pulled Honey in his chest.

Honey: "No hyuckie. You're tired, so rest." she said standing up.

Haechans heart skipped when she used the nickname. It was just too cute coming from her.

Haechan: "Honey, baby come here. I can't sleep without my heating pad." he said pulling Honey back.

Honey chuckled as she snuggled closer to his chest.

Honey: "Goodnight, hyuckie."

Haechan: "Good night...." he whispered as they fell deep asleep.

Was Haechan developing a crush on Honey or is it love? Or HAS it been love all along and he realized it now?

Haechan forced those thoughts out of his head and went back to sleep. Thankfully he fell asleep really quickly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

Sorry if this chapter was boring everyone. I'm very sad about what happened to Sulli and I dont feel like updating but I dont want to leave my readers hanging so.....here you go. I hope you enjoyed and I promise I'll write a much more exciting one, on the next chapter.

But for it in order to be exciting who do you ship Honey with in the story? Because I might couple them up so choose and leave a comment!

Byeee~