Weekly Idol

3rd person pov:

Doni: "Today we have lots of guests."

Con: "Yes, last time they were here, Doni couldn't understand the concept and got confused."

Doni: "To be honest, I still dont understand!" *laughter*

Con: "Yes, it's only possible since the world has lots of interests in them. Today we'll take our time to learn everything about NCT world! NCT 2018, so everyone who's using the name NCT is all here."

*CHEERING*

Doni: "Let's welcome NCT!!!" *applause*

*NCT coming in*

Doni: "Wow...they keep coming in.." he said chuckling.

Taeyong: "1..2..3 to the World! Here's NCT!"

NCT: "Anneonghasseyo NCT-imnida!!!" they said all together

*Cheers and applause*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Doni: "So Honey, your the only person in NCT and in all units right?"

He said as Honey nervously nodded.

Taeyong: "Yes, Honey is a little shy but once she gets to know you she will never stop talking." he said jokingly as the others laughed.

Con: "Yes....she does seem like the chatterbox type!" he said as others started bursting out laughing.

Doni: "How old are you, Honey?"

Honey: "Um...I was born in 2002, and I'm 16 right now. Jisung was also born in 2002 but I'm a few months younger."

Con: "As the maknae do you eve feel the age difference, with your oppas?"

Honey: "Um...yes! When Taeil Oppa makes jokes that I dont understand."

Doni: "What kind of jokes?"

Honey: "He only does dad jokes, like jokes that drop the atmosphere." she said as the others burst out laughing cuz of her honesty.
.
.
.
.
.
Con: "Alright, now let's start the dance for NCT 2018, Black on Black!!!"

Don: "Cue the music!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don: "This time it will be NCT random play dance!"

Taeyong: "Yes~ Last time we wanted to do it, but we couldn't because we didnt have enough songs in that time."

Con: "Oh, but now this time you can, and dont mess this up!" he said jokingly.

The music started and NCT U BOSS came on first.

Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark, Honey, Lucas, Jungwoo, Winwin and Doyoung got into their positions and started dancing.

Next NCT 127 CHERRY BOMB came on and they quickly switched their positions.

Doni: "They are?"

Jisung: "NCT 127!"

Now NCT DREAM CHEWING GUM came on and Honey almost forgot her position but caught up.

Con: "We're watching you, Honey!"

Now NCT U Baby Don't Stop came on and finally Honey and Mark could catch their breaths.