-Honey 'noona' moments-

3rd person POV:

Honey is the youngest and the maknae of NCT but there are times where she always takes care or protects her members.

Honey is strong and she knows taekwondo, boxing, and self defense so it isn't hard for her to take care of herself and others.

Tbh that is why no one messes with her because she's sweet and kind but once you mess with her members she's something you've never seen before.

So watch out. 😉
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Moment 1:

NCT were at the airport and it was too crowded.

Fans were literally everywhere and everyone was getting pushed.

Cameras were shoved into their faces which made them uncomfortable but besides all that they had to put on a smile for fans and not say anything.

The members were trying to avoid sasaengs or fans bumping into them so they walked fast and didn't look back.

Honey's instincts kicked in, and she quickly looked behind her, only to see Jisung not there.

She quickly looked around and suddenly ran to the other crowd.

The body guard tried to grab her and go after her but the crowd was too big and she evtually got lost in it, with Jisung.

She quickly ran to where Jisung was grabbing his hand as he was in the middle of a crowd.

After grabbing his arm she dashed to get to their plane but a sasaeng grabbed Jisung and locked arms with him causing Honey to let go.

Honey: "Please let him go. We have a flight to catch up to." She said nicely hoping she would listen.

The sasaeng ignored her and pulled Jisung back causing them to fall on the floor.

Honey quickly helped Jisung up, when the sasaeng also got up.

The sasaeng tried to strike Honey from the back but Honeys self defense kicked in and she quickly ducked as the sasaeng fell on the ground again.

She used this opportunity and grabbed Jisungs arm before dashing as fast they could to their private plane.

When they finally got there, they got on board.

Taeyong: "Where were you guy! You know how worried we were!" He said scolding them.

Taeyong: "And Honey, why the hell would you dash away in the crowd?!" He yelled.

Doyoung put his hand on Taeyongs shoulder, saying calm down.

Honey: "Sorry Taeyong oppa. It was my fault."

She said rubbing Jisungs back knowing he doesn't like getting scolded.

Jisung: "Actually she helped me from sasaengs."

He said explaining the whole story.

The members stared at Honey worried and shocked.

Jungwoo: "Are you okay?" He said going over to her.

Honey: "Yes, I'm fine."

"Please get ready for the flight." The speaker announced.

The members sat down in their seats.

Jisung sat next to Honey as she ruffled his hair.

Honey: "Is your hand okay?" She said seeing the scratch on his arm from where the sasaeng grabbed.

Jisung nodded but Honey stood up walking over to a counter.

She took some bandages out of her bag and some snacks before going back.

Honey: "Let me see your hand."

He brought his hand forward as she applied the bandage. She also handed him the snacks.

Jisung clapped happily.

Jisung: "Thank youuuu." He said pulling her cheeks.

Honey rolled her eyes before giggling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Moment 2:

NCT 127 were making a long drive while Jaehyun was sick.

He had a fever and felt like throwing up.

When Honey saw him having a hard time she turned her head away from the street facing Jaehyun.

Honey: "Jae? What's wrong?" She said concerned.

Jaehyun: "Nothing I'm fine." He said pretending.

Honey: "Manager, is their a store close so we can stop?"

The manager nodded driving there.

Honey the manager to stop the van.

The members questioned Jaehyun and asked him what was wrong as they got out of the van.

Honey went to Jaehyun and helped him stand up straight.

Honey: "Breath in and out." She said and he did.

Honey: "You're sick and because of that you have a fever and getting car sick."

Honey: "Haechan and Doyoung oppa can you come to the store with me?"

They nodded as she went to the store.

Honey picked up all of her members favourite snacks as well as some medicine for Jaehyun.

Haechan and Doyoung quickly helped her with the snacks as they went to the counter to pay.

Doyoung took out his card to pay but Honey had already taken it out and quickly swiped it before running away.

Doyoung sighed shaking his head as Haechan laughed.

They went back to the van as Jaehyun was leaning outside of it.

Honey took the medicine and gave it to him with some water.

After he had medicine he felt much better.

The members clapped happily seeing that Honey bought their favourite snacks.

She also handed Jaehyun some of his favorite snacks and brushed his hair away from his face.

They all got back in the van, and Jaehyun felt way better than before thanks to Honey.

He pressed a kiss on her cheek as a thank you and she chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________

Here's a bonus chapter as a thank you for 10k readers.

Love you all~❤😙💕