Twenty - The One Where He Takes Us. PART TWO

Aaron's PoV
I've lost her. Kennedy is gone. When we make it back to the apartment I pick up a stray chair and throw it at the wall.
"Hey, mate it'll be okay. We'll get her back like we got Lucy back." Says Jackson. I shake my head, hot and furious tears escaping my eyes.
"But the price to pay for getting her back was Kennedy. Who'll be next?" I ask. My fists are balled and shaking.
My entire body splits in half. I cry out and suddenly I'm on the floor.

I might never get her back.
I never got to tell her I love her.

Kennedy's PoV
Pain.
Crippling pain.
Mind numbing pain.

Pain has become my entire existence. It floods my veins, strips me of my dignity and leaves me hanging.

Fire shoots through me every time I move.
I try to scream but my voice is hoarse, vocal chords stripped to nothing.

The glass box I am in is filled with wires.
Each one is connected to a different part of my body and every time I move electricity attacks me.
I'm being electrocuted little by little.

Eventually I give up, let my body be taken by the pulsing ache I know I'll never get used to. I must sit there for hours and the pain never dulls. I never get used to it.

Lucy's PoV
I am a pit of guilt.
I have curled up under the covers of Dereks bed, him holding me tighter than I ever thought possible.

Kennedy was taken because of me and I know they will show no mercy to get whatever information they want from her.

Tears start to fall and Derek brings his lips to my ears.
"It wasn't your fault." He whispers.
"Yes it was." I reply.
"Stop. Stop lying."
"I'm sorry." I say, tears streaming down my cheeks.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." He whispers.
I turn myself around and look at his heartbroken eyes.
"Yes I do."
And then he kisses me.
It's light and tender on the lips and I find myself melting.

My mind is a mess.
I am a mess.

But I have him.

And that's all I need.

Rose's PoV
I type the numbers into my phone quickly, with shaky hands.
The receiver is picked up almost immediately.
"This is the NYPD. How can we help?"
I clear my throat.
"I'd like to confess to the arson and manslaughter of Blaise and Joseph Harper."
-
This chapter is so short 😂😂
But it's okay because I have an announcement.

I go back to school tomorrow but before I do I'd like to say that my cousin and bandmate lucypede is writing a book called All Crossed Out and I would like to tell you all to read it because eeek it's awesome.

And I would also like to say that I had no idea Innocent Murderers would get 168 reads within a month. It's completely crazy and I know it's not a lot but it's more than I could have ever imagined.

Thank you beautiful people and don't forget to check out my cousin's story and vote!