2

{ naja }

It had finally been time for lunch. I just didn't feel like hearing these teachers talking no more. Now that I think about it, I would probably rather hear them than these ghetto ass niggas and bitches.

I don't eat lunch here, cause that shit nasty. I be using this time to study. I know I be sounding like a nerd, but I really just wanna get up outta here.

I heard loud ass laughs, coming from the middle of the cafeteria. It was Ben and them's table. They always gotta be loud.

I mugged him, cause he looked right at me. I seen him say sum to his friends, and start walking towards me. Kentrell smirked at me, while his bitch was on his lap. I gave him the finger, and he just laughed, and nodded his head.

"Who you sayin fuck you to?" Ben asked, as he sat down.

"A nobody." I replied.

"Mhm, but why you don't come sit by us?"

"Y'all loud as fuck."

"That's just Kentrell bitch. You know Bre be loud as fuck."

I rolled my eyes, "Yep, so ima stay over here."

"You coming," He said, and started pulling me.

"Stop bitch," I exclaimed, as I struggled to get out of his hold. He little but nigga strong.

"Naw."

"If you let go, I'll think bout coming," I lied. I knew I wasn't going over there.

"You forreal?"

"I'm forreal."

He let me go, and I started running towards the girls bathroom. He was chasing me, but he couldn't catch me.

I was outta breath as a bitch. I just wish he leave me alone.

I fixed myself back up, and soon as I was bout to go out, of course Bre and her friends walked in.

Delecia, who also fucked with Kentrell, and Nia who also messed with that boy. They all look dumb in my eyes.

"Oh, look, why you be acting like you scared of us?" Bre asked.

Scared of — Bre, her gang... I'll beat the fuck out them one by one, I ain't never been scared of shit.

"I for sure ain't scared of none of y'all. I don't know where you got that info from." I replied.

Nia laughed, "Ben said yo duck ass ran in here."

"I don't care what nobody said about nun, so y'all can move from by the door now."

"Who gon make us?" Delecia asked.

I laughed, "Y'all must want me go to the parrish."

Just then the bell rung, and it was time for class again. I pushed pass them real pussy ass bitches, and left that bathroom. If they was on some shit, somebody woulda bucked at me.

Suddenly I felt myself being brought into the air.

"You thought I wasn't gon beat yo ass for runnin," Ben said. He was squeezing the fuck outta me.

"Stop!" I begged.

"You still coming to da trap, though?" He asked, putting me down.

"Boy I feel like FUCK YOU right now," I replied.

"Okay, but you coming tho right? Cause Joe gotta surprise for you." He laughed.

I slapped him on his shoulder, "You steady sayin some goofy shit."

"You lucky he ain't here today. You missed out on a day of him tryna fuck you."

"He ain't ever gotta come back."

"Aye, don't talk bout my bro like that," He said, "Aye, Naja say Joe should never come back," He tapped Kentrell and said. Bre mugged me.

"You want smoke?" He asked me.

"Why y'all can't just shut the fuck up?" I asked.

"You doin too much talkin," Kentrell said.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Stop talkin to me little boy."

"How bout you just don't conversate with my nigga at all," Bre butt in.

"You being childish, we was kidding," Kentrell said, before I could get smart.

"I don't give a fuck," she exclaimed. He rolled his eyes, and they walked away, and she continued yelling at him.

I shook my head.

"Well, dat was cool and all, but ima go," Ben said, and hugged me, before he went to his next class, and I did the same.

...

467 likes, comments disabled@najamccann: Senior szn 📸

@najamccann: Senior szn 📸

Ben had taken a picture of me, before it was finally time to leave school. I didn't have homework tonight, so if I do go chill with Ben tonight, I really don't have nun to worry bout. My mom be tryna tell me what I can and can't do, but it don't matter, cause I ain't gon listen. It ain't like she listens to me.

"Ite, ima see you tonight," He said.

"Alright."

-

.... 🔗