21

{ naja }

I was walking to school when Bre had the nerve to dm me some dumb shit. Like bitch you mad over a like, but since you so bout it, ima beat the fuck out you. We ain't get caught on school property last time cause them bitch ass niggas don't watch cameras ... but this time finna be different cause I get to hit her.

Suddenly, I REALLY didn't care anymore. I ain't care about getting suspended, I ain't care about my mom yellin at me, and I definitely ain't care about what I did to Bre. I constantly put up with disrespect and I ain't finna do that no more. All these hoes gon know I ain't playin.

When I arrived at the school, I seen Nia, and Delecia, but no signs of Bre. I ain't understand why they was ever outside anyway. It's literally the middle of second period.

Suddenly I seen Bre walk out with her hair in a ponytail, like she was really finna beat sum. Her pussy ass ain't doing nun. I was finna start walking over there, but they started talking, so I hid behind a car close enough to hear their conversation. I really just wanted to know one thing ...

"Why we leave school early?" Nia asked.

"Cause I was finna fight this bitch Naja, but her scary ass left me on seen. I swear she feel like she sum cause she fucked Kentrell. Bitch I'll show you who really big body." She said.

"How you gon fight her if you pregnant," Delecia laughed.

"Same way she beat yo ass, damn, stop askin questions," Bre spat. That's how I know she lyin, cause you ain't gon wanna fight somebody if you pregnant. Like bitch you so ready to fight bout him, but when you got him, you mad inconsistent. You can't play that part, and expect shit to go how you want.

"Real shit, Bre. I ain't dumb, but I know you not pregnant." Delecia bluntly replied, and that's all I wanted to know.

Nia hadn't said anything, she just looked down.

"Ion care, I want my nigga back, and if this what I gotta do then oh well," she replied.

"You sick forreal." Nia said, and walked back into the school.

"Bre that's some fucked up shit. You my bitch and ion wanna see you doing shit like this, but we can't change you. You on yo own with this one," Delecia said, and also went back into the school. I put my phone inside my bookbag, cause I knew it was go time.

Bre sat there with this dick look on her face. I laughed in my head, before finally coming from behind the car and walking towards her. I'm tellin you this bitch face turned a whole different color.

"What you was sayin?" I asked, dropping my bookbag to the floor.

Bitch bucked at me, and it went from there. Wasn't nobody around, so I was just doggin this hoe. When I tell you she got like one good hit on me, I mean it. I was beating the fuck outta ole girl.

I think they watched them cameras, cause mad security came out tryna break us up. The principal just stood there like a bitch.

"Naw, fuck off me," I spat, and I tightened my grip on her hair. If they keep pulling me, her hair gon be out her scalp. This what happens when a bitch REALLY makes me mad.

"Let go!" I heard their voices overlapping each other, but I just didn't wanna let go. I thought back to what she said bout my mom, and wanted to kill this bitch forreal.