3

{ naja }

"I'm bouta walk there, nigga," I said to Ben. We were on FaceTime.

"I need you to meet my new bitch, and tell me if she for me or not."

"That ain't for me to decide, remember the last time you got pissed, and I ended up being right. That hoe was dicked out."

"That's why I want your help this time, because I see that you be right."

I laughed, "On my way, nigga."

"Be careful."

"I will."

The call ended, and I headed downstairs. I walked straight to the door, and ignored everything my mom was saying.

"Naja, get yo ass back here now!" I heard my mom exclaim, as I walked down the street.

"What?" I turned around, rolling my eyes.

"At the end of the day I'm still yo mom and you gon listen to me," she said.

"Girl I'm leaving I don't care what you say. You ain't ever been worried bout me, don't start now."

"All I ever did was worry about you! You ungrateful as hell!"

"I know you jocin right now, right?"

"You see my face right now, don't act dumb."

I laughed, "Bye."

"Don't even bother coming back tonight then since you so damn grown," she spat, and the door closed.

This happened atleast once a week. Luckily, nobody was outside to see it this time.

I carelessly continued walking, until I finally made it to the trap.

I FaceTimed Ben, and he ain't answer. I knocked on the door, and it just opened. I locked it when I got in, though. I heard music faintly playing, and knew they were hanging in the basement.

The trap is actually an abandoned house that Ben and his homies fixed up, and made a hangout. It's right off of Chippewa.

I ain't bother going down there, cause I didn't really wanna be around them. Ben the only one that really wants me here, and he nowhere to be found. I was about to start walking down the street, when a car pulled up, and this nigga got out.

"Where you was at?" I asked, as I walked towards him, and the car drove away.

"With that bitch I talked to earlier when I was walkin with you," He smirked.

"Well dat was fast," I replied.

"I know," He laughed, as I followed him back into the trap.

"Wait I thought I was supposed to tell you if she for you or not," I remembered.

"She bein pussy. Talkin bout some she don't wanna be around all these people."

"Understandable."

He laughed.

"The door was unlocked when I got here, cause niggas be careless." I said, changing the subject.

"Ain't nobody messin with us anyway."

I hate when he says that like they're invincible or sum.

I just didn't say anything. I locked the door because of course, he forgot. As soon as I stepped foot in the basement, it was only Kentrell, Three, Boomer, and now Ben and I. Usually bitches would be down here, but I guess I could deal with this crowd. I sat down next to Ben, and caught Kentrell staring me down. He be acting weird.